Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a dance crew. They all emerge from sarcophagi that belongs to their corresponding color scheme. They have bright cyan outlines with cyan shadows.
P1 is a yellow mummy, with the uncovered parts dark brown. It also has a simple smiling face depicted on the face. The sarcophagus is mainly yellow with shades of dark dull yellow and light orange and the style resembles to those used by pharaohs.
P2 is a pink mummy, with the uncovered parts dark brown. It also has a simple smiling face depicted on the face. The sarcophagus is mainly magenta with shades of dark magenta, light pink and light red and the head bears a design similar to a jackal's head.
P3 is a turquoise green mummy, with the uncovered parts dark brown. It also has a simple smiling face depicted on the face. The sarcophagus is mainly cyan blue with shades of light blue, dark blue and cyan.
P4 is a dark brown camel, with the brown patches in his inner parts of his ears, stomach, elbows and knees. He also has a dark brown tail with brown fur in the tip. The facial outlines in his face is colored lavender. The sarcophagus is mainly dark orange with shades of dull blue, dark red and light reddish-orange.
Just Dance 3 (Wii/PS3)
The routine features the sarcophgi of the coaches, before it is slowly open to free the coaches. The background features a bank of the Nile during nighttime with a boat sailing by. Deeper in the background are silhouetted palm trees and pyramids. The routine also uses a reflective floor underneath their feet.
Just Dance 3 (Xbox 360)
In the Xbox 360 version, the background and the moon look much darker. The vegetaion also slightly surrounds the dancers and dirt patch is used instead of a reflective floor.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Slowly flow your arms from up to down.
Night Boat To Cairo appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
- Night Boat To Cairo is the only Dance Crew on Just Dance 3 that has an effort of 3.
- P3 was going to have an avatar. However, it did not appear in any game.
- P3 is available as an avatar outfit on the Xbox 360.
- There is a silver badge in the game named "The Good Crew", where all the players have to get "GOOD" or "PERFECT" when P4 pretends to blow a horn behind the other players. The goal is called "charm the snakes in Night Boat to Cairo".
- The shading effect that is usually applied on pictograms that describe two moves at once has not been used properly on three pictograms, making them look like they have additional arms.
- A non-golden version of the Gold Move pictogram can be found in the Just Dance Now files.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|