Appearance of the Dancers
The routine features three mummies and a camel. The first mummy is yellow, the second is pink, and the third is green. The camel is dark orange. Each dancer (even P4) comes out of a tomb that matches their body color.
Just Dance 3
It takes place in a bank of the Nile during nighttime with a boat floating. Deeper in the background are silhouetted palm trees and pyramids.
In the Xbox 360 version, the background and the moon look much darker.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Slowly flow your arms from up to down.
| ||The Manual of Style has recently been updated, and this section of the article requires major reformatting to comply with the MoS. Help this Wiki by editing it.|
- P3 is available as an avatar outfit on the Xbox 360.
- P4 moos like a cow at the end.
- This is the only Dance Crew on Just Dance 3 that is marked as an effort of 3. All the others are marked as 2 for an effort.
- There is a silver badge in the game named "The Good Crew", where all the players have to get "GOOD" or "PERFECT" when P4 pretends to blow a horn behind the other players. The goal is called "charm the snakes in Night Boat to Cairo".
- The ship that goes across the Nile resembles the Titanic.
- P3 was going to have an avatar. However, it did not appear in any game.
- In the Just Dance Now cover, the coaches are floating in the mid-air. This never happened before.
- In the Just Dance 3 menu bubble, P1 has P3's face. In the actual gameplay, he has a bump-like face.
- The shading effect that is usually applied on pictograms that describe two moves at once has not been used properly on three pictograms, making them look like they have additional arms.
- A non-golden version of the Gold Move pictogram can be found in the Just Dance Now files.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|