Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a kunoichi, a female ninja. She has brown flowy hair and has a hachimaki wrapped on her forehead, which is made of black cloth and an orange metallic part in front. She wears a black sleeveless garb known as a shinobi shōzoku, which has a triangular cleavage cut. The garb also contains various colorful shape such as orange and hot pink zigzag lines and hot pink and turquoise triangles. Underneath her garb is a hot pink and black horizontally striped shirt. On her waist is a turquoise strap belt and on her feet are turquoise slip-on shoes with black square patterns and outline and thick white soles. She also wears a pair of black arm bands that is tied and secured around her index fingers. Lastly, she holsters a katana with a black and orange handle and a dark brown scabbard, secured by a turquoise strap across her shoulder. She has a magenta outline.
At the end of the routine, the dancer disappears as white smoke appears around her. The smoke departs to slowly reveal a tree stump with cherry blossom petals slowly falling from it.
The background is a dojo with several rooms. The first room has a blue wall with ice cream-like substance and shuriken stars. That wall turns orange, and has a shuriken pattern. The second room has a wall with pink clouds and a lightning bolt. The third room has an orange wall with shuriken stars changing into birds. Next is a pow-like symbol with a color-changing backdrop, various shuriken stars, and colored clones of the dancer. After that, the dojo appears again but has slight changes to it. It has no wall, two pillars, and a blue Kyoto-like scenery with confetti and a koi fish. This rotation repeats for the next verse and chorus.
There are 9 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 4, 8, and 9: Put your right arm and right leg up quickly.
Gold Moves 2 and 6: Turn your body sideways and point towards the screen with your right hand.
Gold Move 3: Bend down, put your left foot behind your right foot and point to the right.
Gold Move 5: Similar to Gold Move 3 but you point both hands in a direction so that they are visible.
Gold Move 7: Stand up straight and slam both arms down with your palms visible.
- Ninja Re Bang Bang is the third song by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu in the series.
- Ninja Re Bang Bang and Proud Mary hold the tied record for the most Gold Moves in one routine, with a total of 9 Gold Moves (Gold Move 8 of Proud Mary is not accounted for score on Just Dance 2).
- The outfit, choreography and some background elements were taken from the official music video.
- The orange elements in the outfit are yellow and shiny in menu assets.
- The pictogram for Gold Moves 2 and 6 are in a lighter shade.
- The routine’s code name is misspelled as “NinjaRiBangBang”.
- The avatar for Ninja Re Bang Bang is the second avatar, after Cutie Honey’s, that includes non-facial features and accessories.
- The avatar has a lime green strap instead of a turquoise strap and the katana's position is reversed, resulting facing in the other side.
- There are a few spelling errors in the names of some pictograms:
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|