An Extreme Version is also available on Just Dance 2019, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man wearing a big red-and-gold hoodie trench coat, a gold collar and a gold necklace on his neck, three gold bracelets on his right arm, a gold ring on his right middle finger, a pair of brown pants, a pair of dark brown boots with golden buckles, and a fox helmet with an earring pierced through its left ear.
P2 is a man wearing a big red-and-gold collared cape, a black latex top that covers his chest, a dark brown-and-gold-striped sash, a black-and-gold elbow glove on his right arm, two gold bracelets on his left arm, a pair of brown pants with gold trimmings and a gold buckle, a pair of dark brown boots with gold trimmings, and an Anubis helmet.
P3 is a man wearing a large red-and-gold scarf, a leather strap on his chest and right shoulder, gold bracelets and gold gauntlets on his arms, a black-and-gold loincloth, a pair of brown shorts with red shins, a pair of dark brown boots with gold tongues, and a cat mask with a nose ring and earrings pierced through both ears.
The routine takes place in a very dark Egyptian-themed setting, with the coaches performing on a stage built on the tip of a black pyramid. A big black statue can be seen through the building's windows and various monoliths can be seen flanking the pyramid as the camera zooms in onto the coaches. Once the song begins, the building's columns, the monoliths, and the window frames start flashing pink lights to the beat of the song.
Several light formations are created as the song progresses and flash to the beat of the song behind the coaches. The light formation then starts spinning before disappearing at the song's beat drop.
The statue, encrusted with jewels, start moving towards the stage. At the start of the chorus, various monoliths rise from the ground and obscure the building as gold stripes form on them and the statue.
Near the end of the song, the statue turns to the right. The camera then zooms out quickly at the end of the song.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Bend over, then spread your legs and slam your hands down fast.
OMG is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Challenging Songs
- Trios and Quartets
- Around the World
- Must Dance 2019
- Just Dance 2019
Just Dance 2020
- Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- Wacky Coaches!
- Come Together!
- Masquerade Parade
- World Music Day
- Hall of Fame
- All Songs K-R
- OMG is the second song by Snoop Dogg in the series.
- The whole line "just blaze the J" is censored.
- However, the line was not censored during E3.
- OMG is the sixth routine to have an Egyptian theme.
- In the menu assets, P1’s glove is purple, although it is pink in-game.
- In the gameplay teasers, some effects on the statue’s head in the background are missing, and the pictograms have default colors.
- In the thumbnail for the gameplay teaser uploaded to the justdancegame channel, the promotional image of only P3 is shown, unlike other US thumbnails, which feature a part of the gameplay.
- A sticker of P2 can be unlocked in Just Dance 2020 by dancing to Le Bal Masqué three times.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|