| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are two teenage girls, who appear to be best friends.
P1 is dressed like a street girl. She wears a red and purple cap over long, dark blue hair, a yellow short loose crop top with a half of a purple heart and a black rectangle over a purple bra, three purple bracelets and a fuchsia-reddish one of her left wrist, a purple fingerless glove, fuchsia-reddish leggings with a vertical pattern that consists of white X’s and yellow rhombuses, and purple sneakers with dark blue highlights and yellow laces
P2 is a school girl. She has black hair in a long ponytail with bangs. She wears a red button shirt with a purple buttoned-up vest and a yellow tie, a yellow skirt, purple knee socks with a fuchsia-reddish bow on her left knee, and yellow ankle boots with a dark blue sole and dark blue laces.
The first half of the background (where P1 dances in for the majority of the routine) is covered with blue graffiti and has purple spots behind the graffiti resembling paint. The other half (where P2 dances in for majority for the routine) is an orange space with sparkling lights, resembling a disco ball. Bubbles can also be seen floating throughout the routine. During the chorus, the backgrounds swap colors (The graffiti background becomes orange and the disco background becomes blue). When the dancers switch places, the graffiti becomes blue and has the disco pattern while the right side has a line going across it. The background swaps colors again when the dancers switch places having the color scheme from the verses.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: (in a left-to-right wave) Cross both your right arms together.
Gold Move 3: High-five both your right hands and raise them up together.
Appearances in Playlists
Oath is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- This is the second song by Cher Lloyd in the main series.
- It is also the first song Becky G in the main series.
- The routine for Want U Back appears in the music video for this song.
- "Damn" is censored.
- On the official Facebook page, Just Dance credits this song only by Becky G when they announced it on Just Dance Now.
- In the lyrics of Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited, the word "oath" is written with the capital letter.
- In a beta menu icon found in the Just Dance Now files, P2 originally had a different appearance. Her eyes and nose were visible, her glove was badly textured (as her glove is glitching into her skin), and the glove is colored pink.
- Also, both of the dancers were moved to the left side of the icon.
- Later, in the 20150115_1722 version of the Just Dance Now files, the icon was changed to the Just Dance 4 version.
- In the Just Dance Now files, it can be seen that the Just Dance 4 coach selection images were originally going to be used for the game before they were updated in the 20150115_1722 version of the files.
- In Just Dance Unlimited, the album coach was edited to have a white fade in the style of the Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance 2015 album coaches.
- P1 resembles Becky G and P2 resembles Cher Lloyd.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|