"On Ne Porte Pas De Sous-Vêtements" by McFly & Carlito is featured on Just Dance 2019 as a regional exclusive in France and Canada. It is also featured on Just Dance Unlimited in the rest of the world and on Just Dance Now.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man with a short, black beard. He wears a yellow cap, a pair of black round sunglasses, a pink and green glitter vest, a gold boombox necklace, a pair of dark blue tiger print pants with light blue stripes on the sides, and a pair of pink and black sneakers.
P2 is a man. He wears a light blue fedora, a pair of black sport sunglasses, a purple and black checkered sleeveless romper with yellow stripes on the sides, a gold crown necklace, and a pair of black and green sneakers.
During a certain part of the chroeography, the colors of their clothes change into mostly greens and some oranges and their skin turns black before reverting back to normal.
In the first verse, the background includes basic patterns. In order of appearance, the backdrops are pink hearts, an orange leopard print, a green maze, green alien heads, yellow tropical flowers, blue stripes, blue polka dots, panda head outlines, palm trees, green diamond plaid, and multicolored polka dots.
In the first and second choruses, the scenery switches to a cartoon city with numerous signs around. Various types of undergarments appear under a "no" sign and live-action recordings of the singers appear on other signs. For the second and third verses, undergarments are seen hanging on clotheslines with recordings of the singers popping out of some of them.
In the third verse, after the clothesline scene, a Newton's cradle is seen clicking to the beat of the song. The balls on the edge each have a recording of each singer. It soon switches to a downward spiraling animation in which undergarments follow down. During the breakdown, a plaid pattern appears with undergarments lined up, which quickly changes to a black grid pattern with neon-lit undergarments. It is followed by neon outlines of undergarments pumping to the beat.
In the final verse, pairs of boxer briefs with country flags appear when different languages are sung. In order, the flags shown are from Spain, Germany, Tunisia, Japan, India, Russia, and Brazil. During this scene, the singers' recordings appear with holographic effects behind the pairs of briefs.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Fist bump each other.
Apperances in Playlists
On Ne Porte Pas De Sous-Vêtements is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Passport in a Playlist!
- All Songs K-R
- On Ne Porte Pas De Sous-Vêtements is the seventh French-language song in the series.
- The track features the most languages in a single song, with 9.
- On Ne Porte Pas De Sous-Vêtements translates to "We Don’t Wear Underwear" in French.
- On Ne Porte Pas De Sous-Vêtements is the sixth song in the series by a YouTube personality, current or former, after Gibberish, YOUTH, Je sais pas danser, Beep Beep I’m A Sheep and J’suis pas jalouse.
- It is also the fifth routine to feature the artists in the background, after My Main Girl, Je sais pas danser, The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody), and J’suis pas jalouse.
- This is also the third song by a French YouTube personality, after Je sais pas danser and J’suis pas jalouse.
- Coincidentally, all of them have the artists featured in person in the background, are Ubisoft-exclusive songs, have their own official music videos, and had their routines featured in their music videos.
- The Ç in the line "Ça oscille et c’est brinquebalant" in the chorus has a missing cedilla.
- In the game, the line "Pour effectuer l’amour" is replaced with "Pour un bon bain brulant".
- The Just Dance logo and the coach from Water Me can be seen on pieces of underwear.
- The routine appears in the music video for the song.
- However, the music video version has the final verse shortened and its instrumental ending extended.
- On the single artwork for the song, McFly and Carlito can be seen wearing the outfits from the routine.
- In October 24, 2018, On Ne Porte Pas De Sous-Vêtements was removed from Just Dance Unlimited along with There Is Nothing Better In The World and Hala Bel Khamis.
- It later got restored on December 20, 2018.
- In the Autodance for this song, an unfinished version of the song is used.
Behind The Scenes
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|