- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Mashups
- 6 Captions
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with long, brown hair, a shiny, silver one-sleeved dress, and black wedged sneakers. She has various colored outlines. In the pre-chorus, she becomes darker.
The routine takes place in front of a four-sided cuboid. The cuboid rotates in different parts of the song to show various colors and brown lines, which are in the middle of its sides.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Raise your right hand and leave your left-hand hanging.
Gold Move 3: Put your right hand by your chin, and use your left hand to support it.
Gold Move 4: Similar to Gold Moves 1 and 2, but your left hand is behind your back.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Smooth" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Dance the night away" is sung
On The Floor appears in the following Mashups:
- 4x4 (Best of JD4)
- Blurred Lines
- Follow the Leader
- I Kissed a Girl
- Just A Gigolo
- Just Dance
- Pound The Alarm
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Summer (Girl Power)
- Where Have You Been
On the Floor appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Disco Karma
- Get Down Baby
- Glitter Circle
- Glitter Point
- Glitter Shimmy
- Glitter Swing
- Great Goodbye
- Going Slow
- Pop Fury
- Spend Some Glitters
- Wake Up
- On the Floor is the first song by Jennifer Lopez in the series.
- It is also the first song by Pitbull in the series.
- "S**t gon’" is replaced with "a chick", and "chonky coke" and "Donkey Konged" are censored.
- On the Floor was referenced by Ubisoft in the ESRB label of Just Dance 4, in which the following lyrics were cited: "That badonkadonk is like a trunk full of bass on an old school Chevy," and "All I need is some vodka . . .".
- The line "It’s a new generation" is misinterpreted as "It’s a new J-Lo ration".
- A glitch will sometimes happen: the background "box" will not turn completely.
- The coach’s glove turns into a darker shade of yellow when it gets closer to the dress.
- The background and some moves are inspired by the music video.
- Gold Move 3’s pictogram has a whiter glow than the other Gold Move pictograms.
- There is evidence suggesting that On the Floor was intended to return in Just Dance 2014 as a DLC or in Just Dance Wii U, but the plan was scrapped for unknown reasons. This fact is proven by the following details:
- In the Just Dance Now files, the menu icon has the glass effect that can be seen in all of the Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance Wii U menu icons (including the downloadable tracks for Just Dance 2014), despite the song not being featured in either game.
- The .json file from the Just Dance Now servers is structured in the same way as those for Just Dance 2014 routines (including returning DLC’s), as the difficulty rating is in letters (in this case, "Easy") and a string called "NumCoach" can be found.
- In Just Dance 2014 Mashups, the coach’s hair is sometimes dark red.
- In the Just Dance Now .json file, "(WIP)" is written after the artists’ names and the song title. It is not separated from the rest of the code string by a blank space.
- Also, the "Artist" string reads "Jennifer Lopez (feat. Pitbull)" instead of "Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull".
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|