Appearance of the Dancer
The coach resembles a rock star, a guard, or a biker gang member. He has black shaved hair with a yellow punk crest, a big black and red coat with the Japanese kanji 「邪棲團」 on the back, orange glove, black pants, and red shoes.
It looks like a garage with Japanese kanji written on the walls, two motorbikes, and clones of the dancer with slightly different colors and hairstyles: the 1st has purple and black clothes and black punk crest; the 2nd has aqua and black clothes and a higher punk crest; the 3rd has ochre and black clothes and short black hair; the 4th has yellow and black clothes with sunglasses and no hair.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Move 1: Point your right arm to the screen with your left arm down.
Gold Move 2: Put your hands on your heart in a romantic pose.
Gold Move 3: Put your right arm like to point your right while putting your left hand on your face.
- This is the first song by DJ OZMA, lead singer of Kishidan, in the series.
- Sometimes, the line "Can you master baby?" is mistakenly displayed as "Can’t you master baby?".
- One Night Carnival has two avatars in the Just Dance Wii U avatar shop: one looks like the coach and the other one looks like one of the background dancers.
- This marks the first time a non-playable dancer has their own avatar.
- On the menu icon, the coach wears sunglasses, even though he has not got them during the routine.
- The Japanese kanji in the background say 「夜露死苦」 ("best regards") and 「愛羅武勇」 ("I love you") in ateji. It also contains two kanji written beside each other, which say 悪 (meaning "evil" or "wicked") and 参 (meaning "go", "join", "visit", "participate", as well as other things depending on context).
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|