Appearance of the Dancer
The coach resembles a rock star, a guard, or a biker gang member. He has black shaved hair with a yellow punk crest, a big black and red coat with the Japanese kanji 「邪棲團」 on the back, orange glove, black pants, and red shoes.
It looks like a garage with Japanese kanji written on the walls that say 「夜露死苦」 ("best regards") and 「愛羅武勇」 ("I love you") in ateji. It also contains two kanji written beside each other, which say 悪 (meaning "evil" or "wicked") and 参 (meaning "go", "join", "visit", "participate", as well as other things depending on context). The garage also contains two motorbikes and clones of the dancer with slightly different colors and hairstyles: the 1st has purple and black clothes and black punk crest; the 2nd has aqua and black clothes and a higher punk crest; the 3rd has ochre and black clothes and short black hair; the 4th has yellow and black clothes with sunglasses and no hair.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Move 1: Point your right arm to the screen with your left arm down.
Gold Move 2: Put your hands on your heart in a romantic pose.
Gold Move 3: Put your right arm like to point your right while putting your left hand on your face.
- This is the first song by DJ OZMA, lead singer of Kishidan, in the series.
- Sometimes, the line "Can you master baby?" is mistakenly displayed as "Can’t you master baby?".
- The line "Be my baby!" is misinterpreted as "master baby!!"
- One Night Carnival has two avatars in the Just Dance Wii U avatar shop: one looks like the coach and the other one looks like one of the background dancers.
- This marks the first time a non-playable dancer has their own avatar.
- On the menu icon, the coach wears sunglasses, even though he has not got them during the routine.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|