"One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)" by One Direction is featured as a downloadable track on Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance 2015. This song is also available in Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with brown hair. He wears an unbuttoned brownish-red jacket, some sunglasses, a blue shirt with a white necklace, some back suspenders, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of brown shoes.
The background displays arrows that are going left to right, up and down, diagonally, spinning around the dancer, and lighting. The background also shows numbers during the "one, two, three, four."
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Cross your right arm in front of your body.
Appearances in Playlists
One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) is the fourth song by One Direction in the series.
- One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) is the sixth cover to be made by a singer/band without any affiliation to Ubisoft; it follows Toxic, Holiday, Here Comes the Hotstepper, Jump (For My Love) and Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.
- One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) is the first mashup to be featured in the Just Dance franchise. It blends the chorus from Blondie’s "One Way or Another" with that of The Undertones’ "Teenage Kicks".
- After One Thing, One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) is the second routine for a song by One Direction to not be a Dance Crew.
- It is also their only track to be a Solo routine.
- The Just Dance Now files for this song show a placeholder pictogram featuring two 8-bit characters with a pink helmet, a pink T-shirt, black pants and black shoes.
- In older versions of the Just Dance Now pictogram sprite, there was an unused pictogram, whose arrow is shorter, slightly rotated and placed more upward.
- The menu icon has been updated since the routine’s release on Just Dance Unlimited; the glass effect was removed, the background was made clearer, and the purple line at the bottom was thickened.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|