Appairence of The Dancer
The dancer for this song is Smurfette. She has blue skin, blue eyes and black eyebrows. She wears a white cap over a blonde hair. She also wears a white sleeveless dress and a pair of white heels. She has a faint blue outline.
The background contains a street with a building, which has brown stairs with black rails, which leads to the building. There is a blue door with two windows, metal door handles, and a metal bottom. Next to the building, there are boxes and crates. Next to the building is a sidewalk.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Strum an imaginary guitar.
One of the Boys appears in the following playlists:
- Smurfette Collection
- This is the only non-covered song by a major recording artist in The Smurfs Dance Party.
- "B***h", from the publishing company When I'm Rich You'll Be My B***h, appears uncensored in the credits.
- The first time "So I don't wanna be/one of the boys" is sung, it appears as "So I don't wanna be/one of the boy-y-y-oys", but then it reappears as "So I don't wanna be/one of the boy-oy-oy-oys".
- There is an incorrect line: "And I studied Aveda religiously" is supposed to be "And I studied Lolita religiously
- The song has been shortened just over a minute.
- The same background is used in Just the Way You Are.
- A placeholder square can be found in the game files, which includes the name of the song and a image of the shadow of a Smurf.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|