"Only Girl (In The World)" by Rihanna is featured on Just Dance 3 Target Edition (NTSC) and is also unlocked from the start on the Xbox 360 version if the console's region is PAL or NTSC-J. It is also featured on Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of and Just Dance Wii 2.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with dark blue hair tied up. She wears a flower accesory in her hair, a red absract style-like dress with trimmings of pink, a pink band wrapped around her waist, and strapped dark blue heels. She has a pink fingerless glove on her right arm, accompanied by pink and dark blue bangles.
The background is a concert stage with a reflective floor and a maroon background. There are also stage lights that light up to the beat of the song. Reflections of the dancer appears in the background made up by small dots.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Punch your right arm in the air.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: Done in a similar fashion to Gold Moves 1 and 3, but in a rapid succession.
Only Girl (In The World) appears in the following Mashups:
- Ain't No Other Man
- Beauty And A Beat
- I Kissed a Girl
- Maps (Best of JD3)
- Mr. Saxobeat
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Only Girl (In The World) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to the dance moves:
- Dreaming Girl
- Feel Good
- Glam Swing
- Groovy Punches
- Groovy Jerk
- Hands Up
- Sensual Whip
- So Strange
- Stay Away
- Strong Girl
- Tempo Tap
- Walking Wave
- Wonder Wave
Only Girl (In The World) appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
- Pop! Pop!
- Only Girl (In The World) is Rihanna’s third song in the series.
- The bridge was removed from the audio in-game.
- "I wanna make/You beg for it" is misinterpreted as "I wanna make/Your bed for you".
- On the Xbox 360 version in the NTSC region, Only Girl (In The World) and Airplanes as well as E.T. and Teenage Dream for both regions are present on all copies of the game and are unlocked with a download code provided with the brand exclusive edition on an instruction sheet.
- As online support for the Xbox 360 version ended on November 11, 2017, the only method to unlock the former two songs is if the Xbox 360 console the game is running on is PAL or NTSC-J region, in which case they are unlocked from the start along with Marcia Baila and Satellite with an exclamation mark in the menu.
- This is the first (and currently only) originally brand exclusive track from the main series to also appear in the Japanese series.
- This is the only brand exclusive track in Just Dance 3 to not be in Just Dance Unlimited.
- In the square, a part of the lyrics can be seen in the left bottom corner. This, however, cannot actually be seen in the song selection menu on Just Dance 3, Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, or Just Dance Wii 2, as the square is cropped into a bubble in-game.
- In the remake, the coach appears and fades away with a spotted effect that uses a new sound effect.
- One of the pictograms is reversed.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|