"POP STAR(カバー)" ("POP STAR [Cover]") by Ms.OOJA is featured on Just Dance Wii 2. The original version by Ken Hirai was planned to be featured on Just Dance Wii but was scrapped for unknown reasons.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man with a black afro, black sunglasses, a yellow disco outfit with blue and red dotted sleeves, and black shoes.
P2 is a red female raccoon with white and dark blue stripes on her face, a black stomach, and a yellow bow on her left ear.
The background contains a wall with a big star with stripes around it, and a floor with a similar looking star. The wall and floor colors switch between dark blue, pink, purple, and yellow. The stars and stripes light up.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1 and 3:
- P1: Point at the screen with your right hand.
- P2: Shake your hands.
Gold Moves 2 and 4:
- P1: Point to P2 with your right arm with your left arm on your hips.
- P2: Throw your arms out with your left leg lifted.
- POP STAR is the only known song in the Just Dance series where the artist covering the song is of the opposite gender to the original artist.
- P2 first appeared in the background of California Gurls, but male and with a neon green color palette.
- P2 makes an appearance in Yeah! Meccha Holiday near the end at the doorway.
- P2 makes a cameo in the Just Dance Harlem Shake. It is the only coach from the Japanese series to make an apperance.
- It did, however, make a cameo in California Gurls with an altered color scheme.
- In the final chorus, P2 makes two mistakes: firstly, she puts her right hand on her chest instead of bending her arm 45°, and then she points to the screen one beat later than P1.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Video and Audio
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|