The version used in-game is a cover of the 2005 song by Ken Hirai.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man with a black afro, black sunglasses, a yellow disco outfit with blue and red dotted sleeves, and black shoes.
P2 is a red female raccoon with white and dark blue stripes on her face, a black stomach, and a yellow bow on her left ear.
The background contains a wall with a big star with stripes around it, and a floor with a similar looking star. The wall and floor colors switch between dark blue, pink, purple, and yellow. The stars and stripes light up.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1 and 3:
- P1: Point at the screen.
- P2: Shake your hands.
Gold Moves 2 and 4:
- P1: Point to P2 with your right arm and keep your left arm on your hips.
- P2: Throw your arms out with your left leg lifted.
- POP STAR is the only known song in the Just Dance series where the artist covering the song is of the opposite gender to the original artist.
- P2 first appeared in the background of California Gurls, but male and with a neon green color palette.
- P2 makes an appearance in Yeah! Meccha Holiday near the end at the doorway.
- P2 makes a cameo in the Just Dance Harlem Shake. It is the only coach from the Japanese series to appear in that game.
- It did, however, make a cameo in California Gurls.
- In the final chorus, P2 makes two mistakes: firstly, she puts her right hand on her chest instead of bending her arm 45°, and then she points to the screen one beat later than P1.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|