Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are all characters from Pac-Man. They all wear navy blue jumpsuits underneath.
P1 is Pac-Man. He is a male yellow sphere with 1/8 of the sphere cut out to represent a mouth.
P2 is Blinky, the red ghost. He is a male spheroid with an upside-down triangle pattern for the bottom of the costume.
P3 is Pinky, the pink ghost. She is a female spheroid with an upside-down triangle pattern for the bottom of the costume.
P4 is Inky, the blue ghost. He is a male spheroid with an upside-down triangle pattern for the bottom of the costume.
The routine starts with a remake of the Pac-Man startup screen, which in addition to the Pac-Man logo in the middle and the credit to the developers of the game at the bottom left corner of the screen, features the coaches appearing from the right of the screen and appearing to run to the opposite side. When the song starts, the coaches then enlarge, and the logo and credit disappear, being replaced by fruits, which were originally in Pac-Man, such as watermelons and strawberries, at the sides of the screen.
At the same time, the maze from Pac-Man, which features neon blue dividers and white pellets, slowly appears at the middle of the screen. The camera frequently zooms into various corners of the maze while the song progresses.
Near the end of the routine, the maze flashes different colors to the beat of the song. The camera also zooms faster into more places of the maze.
There are 2 Gold Moves for P1 (both of which are the same) and 1 Gold Move for P2, P3, and P4 in this routine:
Both Gold Moves (P1): Jump and throw your hands up. Gold Move 2 is done with your legs crossed.
Gold Move (P4, P3, and P2): Same as P1’s Gold Move 1, except you do not jump as high. This is a Wave Gold Move that goes from P4 to P2.
Apperances in Playlists
Pac-Man is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Crazy Costumes
- Retro Vibes
- Anyone Can Dance
- Trios and Quartets
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- Pac-Man is the sixth song in the series to be performed by Dancing Bros..
- Pac-Man is the fifth video game themed routine in the series.
- In a promotional picture for Pac-Man, the thumbnail for the UK preview and the album coach, P3 is shown without legs.
- This is the first Dance Crew in the series where one player has more Gold Moves than the rest.
- Something similar has happened in a few Trios.
- When Pac-Man was added to Just Dance Now, it did not receive an announcement notification.
- P3 is the third known case of a coach portrayed by a dancer of the opposite gender, being preceded by Drop the Mambo and The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody).
- One of the scoring files is inappropriately named "pacman_badass".
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|