Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is the panda, wearing a hot pink jacket with mint patches, with the letters P and A in yellow on it. He is wearing a purple wristband on his left wrist and a mint green bandana around his left leg. There are golden piercings on his left ear and he is wearing a golden chain necklace.
P2 is a woman with black hair in a braid on the left side of her head with a purple streak. She also wears a reddish pink headband. She wears pink knee-high socks with red sneakers. She wears a yellow bodysuit with a purple zigzag patterns. Tied around her waist is a neon mint green sweatshirt. She also accessorizes with a pair of magenta and mint heart-shaped sunglasses.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background starts in pink and light pink with the word "PACA" in periwinkle. Then it changes to mint green and golden yellow and silhouettes of various animals that dance along to the music. The letters to "PACA" are also present as a pattern in the background, during the verses, the background is now dark purple and pale lavender, the pale lavender parts turn light blue, the colors changes to yellow and lavender, in the bridge, the background is salmon pink with colorful letters.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Push your hands to the side.
- P2: Raise and rotate your hand.
Gold Move 2: Punch the air with your hands and bring them down slowly.
Gold Move 3: This is the final move in the routine.
- P1: Raise your hands.
- P2: Point towards the screen.
Paca Dance is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
- Beastly Beats
- Feelin’ Sweet and Dancin’ Sassy
- Happy Vibes (Offline Version)
- Simple Dances
Just Dance Now
- Groove and Glitter!
- Kids Corner
- The New Groove!
- Paca Dance is the third song by The Just Dance Band in the series.
- "Hola" is misspelled as "Ola".
- Paca Dance is used as the outro music for the Just Dance 2021 previews on Just Dance’s international channel.
- The title of Paca Dance was leaked on Shazam.
- The version of Paca Dance used in-game differs from the version in the Just Dance 2021 Original Creations & Covers series of singles, though it maintains the same track length. The eight-measure breakdown featuring a female voice is replaced by a reprise of the second half of the first verse.
- P1 makes an appearance in Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.).
- P1 is a playable character in a 2020 holiday minigame made by Ubisoft.
- Paca Dance is the tenth routine with the Panda as a dancer.
- The routine was recorded in more than two takes, as seen by a glitchy transition during the bridge.
- The reindeer, the alligator and the rat in the background are references to Make It Jingle, Land Of 1000 Dances, and Istanbul (Not Constantinople).
- On November 17, 2020, the official Instagram page for the mobile game Idle Miner Tycoon promoted an event involving P1 of Paca Dance. The event consisted of a short video where there are three dancing replicas of P1, one of which has been sped up, and followers had to identify the off-beat one in order to win a secret reward.
- On the bottom right corner, there is also a rendition of P2 in the art style of the game.
- The album background and Just Dance Now cover feature the glass effect from Just Dance 2014.
- A fan-published full-screen gameplay of the routine can be seen in the music video for Nonna, despite full-screen gameplays being banned by Ubisoft.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|