- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio consisting of two women and a man. They are surrounded by black and white bold outlines. P1 and P3’s outfits are the same, but with different color schemes.
P1 is a woman with a slice of pink and blue bread on her head. She wears a blue shirt with red edges in the sleeves, a blue bowtie, a pink skirt with pink suspenders attached, and pink heeled boots.
P2 is a man. His head is a jar of peanut butter with a red lid and a blue, pink, and yellow label. He wears a split colored purple/yellow suit with a purple/blue split colored tie, yellow/purple pants, blue socks and blue shoes with red straps.
P3 is a woman with a slice of yellow and green bread on her head. She wears a green shirt with red edges in the sleeves, a green bowtie, a yellow skirt with yellow suspenders attached, and a pair of orange heeled boots.
The background is styled as a vintage advertisement, and features the lyrics of the song. Different types of food are shown, like muffins, that get half eaten, ripple chips, chocolate bars with 'JUST DANCE' written on it the break, gumdrops, chocolate balls, crackers, banana bread with peanut butter spread on top, popcorn, jello, and triangle crackers. There is also a vintage picture of all the coaches with a human face.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Jump up in the air. P2 extends his arms and legs, while P1 and P3 thrust towards P2.
Appearances in Playlists
Peanut Butter Jelly is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- 500 Songs!
- All Songs K-R
- In the lyrics, “château” is missing its accent.
- Peanut Butter Jelly is the first song by Galantis in the series. It is followed by Runaway (U & I).
- Peanut Butter Jelly is the seventh routine whose background shows all (or most of) the lyrics of the song, after Love Me Again, Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae), Juju On That Beat, Not Your Ordinary, Where Are You Now?, and Done For Me.
- Peanut Butter Jelly is the third routine in the series whose preview audio starts at the beginning of the track, after I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll and the remake of I Like to Move It (Just Dance Kids 2014).
- However, I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll’s was updated later in order to make it start at the first chorus.
- In real life, the coaches’ heads have a hole for their faces, which cannot be seen in-game because it has been colored in order to make it blend into the rest of the head.
- P1, P2 and P3 of Peanut Butter Jelly are thus the second, third and fourth known coaches whose faces have been erased in-game, after P2 of Jingle Bells.
- P2’s glove is affected by a glitch that changes its color from red to tan.
- In some pictograms, light blue pixels can be seen surrounding the grey part of the arrows.
- When the preview was uploaded to the French Just Dance channel, the title of the video was "JDU PREVIEW 60S PEANUT FR".
- A hologram of P1 makes a cameo in the teaser for Panini.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|