Appearance of the Dancers
The lead dancer is a girl, while the backup dancers are vegetables.
P1 is a stalk of celery. He also wears a green long sleeve shirt, green leggings, and white sneakers.
P2 is based off of Hatsune Miku in the video for PoPiPo, similar to Ievan Polkka, with some minor changes. She has light blue hair in pigtails, a white short sleeve dress shirt with a blue tie, a red armband, a black and blue skirt, black knee high socks, and blue and white heels.
P3 is a carrot. She also wears an orange long sleeve shirt, orange leggings, and white sneakers.
The song begins with a gardening can sprinkling water behind Hatsune Miku, with the backup dancers emerging from the spots. The background features many common vegetables, such as carrots, tomatoes, pumpkins, onions, eggplants, and peppers, as well as cartons of vegetable juice. Miku starts the routine in front of a purple panel, while the vegetables are behind the panels containing them. The background switches to teal and white rays, with circling vegetables, as well as ones that duplicate horizontally. At the end of the routine, the backup dancers are inside glasses, turned in to vegetable juice, each cup garnished with the opposite dancer's vegetable.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves:
- P1 and P3: Put your hands near your head and wiggle.
- P2: Put your fists near your mouth and wiggle.
PoPiPo appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
Appearances in Playlists
PoPiPo appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Sweet Beats
Just Dance Now
- Hall of Fame
- Kids Corner
- All Songs K-R
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2017
- Just Dance Unlimited K-R
- PoPiPo is the third song performed by Hatsune Miku in the entire franchise, after Tell Your World and Ievan Polkka.
- It is her second song in the main series, after Ievan Polkka.
- LamazeP’s full version, which was also seen in the Project DIVA rhythm games, is used.
- Much like Ievan Polkka, the game only credits Miku, and not the producer, who goes by LamazeP.
- PoPiPo is the Trio with the smallest amount of unique pictograms in Just Dance 2017 (26).
- Among all the E3 reveals of Just Dance 2017, PoPiPo was the only one not to have an Alternate routine.
- The routine uses some moves from the official choreography, and the background takes some elements from the music video.
- One of the pictograms shows the coaches moving their arms in the wrong direction.
- Some elements from the background are reused in the background for Oishii Oishii.
- The chain on P2’s dress is on the wrong side: it is on the left one, although Hatsune Miku is usually portrayed with the belt on the right.
- As seen in the E3 Masterclass for Just Dance 2017, the choreography for P2 and the backup dancers were recorded separately.
- In an early Autodance for PoPiPo, a young man dancing to Youth Training Manual can be seen in the background.
- Diegho, Dina, and Kelvin assisted in the shooting of PoPiPo’s choreography as a prize for winning Just Dance World Cup 2015.
- Veronique revealed in the E3 2016 Just Dance 2017 Masterclass video that P3 has a name, which is "Swaggy Carrot".
- However, in the Dance Quest mode, the AI name is "Mr Carrot", even though it is portrayed by a female.
- On the E3 menu square, P1 and P3 have swapped places.
- The preview thumbnail portrays P2 with a magenta glove, but its color in the actual gameplay is purple.
- P3 reappears in Sugar.
- P3 appears in error pages in the June 2017 version of Just Dance Now.
- A sticker of P3 appears in Just Dance 2020.
Behind the Scenes
Offical Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|