Appearance of the Dancers
The lead dancer is a girl, while the backup dancers are vegetables.
P1 is a stalk of celery. He wears a green long sleeve shirt, green leggings, and white sneakers.
P2 is based off of Hatsune Miku in the video for PoPiPo, similar to Ievan Polkka, with some minor changes. She has turquoise hair in pigtails, a white short sleeve dress shirt with a turquoise tie, a red armband, a black skirt with turquoise trims, black knee high socks with turquoise cuffs, and turquoise and white heels.
P3 is a carrot with leaves. She also wears an orange long sleeve shirt, orange leggings, and white sneakers.
The song begins with a gardening can sprinkling water behind Hatsune Miku, with the backup dancers emerging from the spots. The background features many common vegetables, such as carrots, tomatoes, pumpkins, onions, eggplants, and peppers, as well as cartons of vegetable juice. Miku starts the routine in front of a purple panel, while the vegetables are behind the panels containing them. The background switches to teal and white rays, with circling vegetables, as well as ones that duplicate horizontally. At the end of the routine, the backup dancers are inside glasses, turned into vegetable juice, each cup garnished with the opposite dancer's vegetable.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves:
- P1 and P3: Put your hands near your head and wiggle.
- P2: Put your fists together under your chin and wiggle.
PoPiPo appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
PoPiPo appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
Just Dance Unlimited
- PoPiPo is the second song attributed to Hatsune Miku in the main series, after Ievan Polkka.
- LamazeP’s full version, which was also seen in the Project DIVA rhythm games, is used.
- Among all songs revealed at E3 2016, PoPiPo was the only one not to have an alternate routine.
- During the launch, there was an announcement of a Community Remix for the song, but it was cancelled, the announcement could be seen in the PC version of Just Dance 2017.
- PoPiPo has the fewest unique pictograms of any Trio routine in Just Dance 2017 (26).
- As seen in the E3 Masterclass for Just Dance 2017, the choreography for P2 and the backup dancers were recorded separately.
- Of all the Trio routines where P2 was recorded separately from P1 and P3, PoPiPo is the only one where P1 and P3 do not have clones in the background.
- The background and choreography are both inspired by the music video.
- One of the pictograms shows the coaches moving their arms in the wrong direction.
- Some elements from the background are reused in the background for Oishii Oishii.
- The chain on P2’s dress is on the wrong side: it is on the left one, although Hatsune Miku is usually portrayed with the belt on the right.
- Veronique revealed in the E3 2016 Just Dance 2017 Masterclass video that P3’s name is "Swaggy Carrot".
- However, in the Dance Quest mode, the AI name assigned is "Mr Carrot", even though it is portrayed by a female.
- Diegho, Dina, and Kelvin assisted in the shooting of PoPiPo’s choreography as a prize for winning Just Dance World Cup 2015.
- On the E3 menu square, P1 and P3 had swapped places.
- The preview thumbnail portrays P2 with a magenta glove, but its color in the actual gameplay is purple.
- P3 reappears in Sugar.
- P3 appears in error pages in the June 2017 version of Just Dance Now.
- A sticker of P3 appears in Just Dance 2020.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|