Appearance of the Dancers
The lead dancer is a girl, while the backup dancers are vegetables.
P1 is a stalk of celery. He also wears a green long sleeve shirt, green leggings, and white sneakers.
P2 is based off of Hatsune Miku in the video for PoPiPo, similar to Ievan Polkka, with some minor changes. She has light blue hair in pigtails, a white short sleeve dress shirt with a blue tie, a red armband, a black and blue skirt, black knee high socks, and blue and white heels.
P3 is a carrot. She also wears an orange long sleeve shirt, orange leggings, and white sneakers.
The song begins with a gardening can sprinkling water behind Hatsune Miku, with the backup dancers emerging from the spots. The background features many common vegetables, such as carrots, tomatoes, pumpkins, onions, eggplants, and peppers, as well as cartons of vegetable juice. Miku starts the routine in front of a purple panel, while the vegetables are behind the panels containing them. The background switches to teal and white rays, with circling vegetables, as well as ones that duplicate horizontally. At the end of the routine, the backup dancers are inside glasses, turned in to vegetable juice, each cup garnished with the opposite dancer's vegetable.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves:
- P1 and P3: Put your hands near your head and wiggle.
- P2: Put your fists near your mouth and wiggle.
PoPiPo appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
Appearances in Playlists
PoPiPo appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Hall of Fame
- Kids Corner
- All Songs K-R
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2017
- Just Dance Unlimited K-R
| ||The Manual of Style has recently been updated, and this section of the article requires major reformatting to comply with the MoS. Help this Wiki by editing it.|
- This is the third song performed by Hatsune Miku in the entire franchise after Tell Your World and Ievan Polkka. It is followed by Love Ward.
- It is the second Miku song in the main series, after Ievan Polkka.
- Much like Ievan Polkka, the game only credits Miku, and not the song's producer, who goes by LamazeP.
- The game uses LamazeP's full version, also seen in the Project DIVA rhythm games.
- LamazeP's version has an English segment after the chorus, making this one of the songs that have more than one language included.
- Diegho, Dina, and Kelvin assisted in the shooting of this track's choreography as a prize for winning Just Dance World Cup 2015.
- The routine uses some moves from the official choreography.
- Veronique revealed in the E3 2016 Just Dance 2017 Masterclass video that P3 has a name, which is "Swaggy Carrot".
- However, in the Dance Quest mode, the AI name is "Mr Carrot" even though it is a female.
- On the E3 menu square, P1 and P3 have swapped places.
- As seen in the E3 Masterclass for Just Dance 2017, the choreography for P2 and the backup dancers were recorded separately.
- The line "It costs just two dollars" has two written as a digit ("It costs just 2 dollars").
- The background takes some elements from the music video.
- Some elements from the background are reused in the background for Oishii Oishii.
- The preview thumbnail portrays P2 with a magenta glove, but its color in gameplay is purple.
- PoPiPo is the only song in the E3 reveals not to have an alternate routine.
- Whenever P2 spins around, her underwear can be briefly seen.
- At the end of the song, the backup dancers (P1 and P3) are turned into smoothies, pretty much like the background.
- PoPiPo is the Trio with the shortest pictograms sprite in Just Dance 2017 (26 pictograms).
- The chain on P2's dress is on the wrong side: it is on the left side, although Hatsune Miku is usually portrayed with the belt on the right.
- P3 reappears in Sugar.
- One of the pictograms shows the coaches moving their arms in the wrong direction.
- P3 appears in error pages in the June 2017 version of Just Dance Now.
Behind the Scenes
Offical Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|