- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances In Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio. The dancers each have black and white full opacity outlines.
P1 is a pink gorilla with an aqua blue face and chest. He wears a light green cap, a yellow opened shirt with orange banners and orange "XI VI" letters, and a pair of orange sneakers with black laces.
P2 is a woman with long, dark blue hair in a partial bun. She wears yellow hoop earrings, a light blue V-cut sports bra with a black and pink border, a yellow hoodie with red and black straps on the torso, a pair of yellow sweatpants with red and black stripes and a black and pink border, and a pair of dark blue ankle boots.
P3 is a purple hippo with an orange belly. He wears a light blue sweatband, a red jacket with yellow banners, a golden chain with a circle design. and a pair of blue and yellow sneakers with white laces.
The background contains two police trucks next to a large cube with smaller cubes on the side. While the background is black, the trucks are dark purple with yellow wheels, and colorful stripe and diamond patterns appear over the black background. When the background turns white, the trucks become completely white. An intensely colored diamond and stripe pattern stands still over the main cube while colorful, individual stripes shift to the left. During the chorus, individual stripes stand still to make a diamond pattern on the floor, where the unique pattern animates. The police trucks, after a short disappearance, change between dark blue and orange and lift up from the front. During Konshens' rap, black banners with pink sprinkles slide through the floor and onto the wall.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Point up and bring your arm downwards.
Gold Move 2: Raise your right arm up.
Policeman is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Must Dance 2020
- Street Cred
- Beastly Beats
- The more, the merrier!
- Simple Dances
- 30-Minute Soft Workout
- Trios and Quartets
- Crazy Costumes
Just Dance Now
- Jungle Jingles!
- Dance Essentials!
- Global Groove List!
- All Songs K-R
- Sweat It Out!
- Dance Essentials!
- Policeman is the third song by Konshens in the series.
- It is his first song to not be produced by Ubisoft.
- "Hey" does not appear in the lyrics.
- "Handcuffs" and "baton" are censored.
- They were not censored in the radio edit version used by the GameXP build or the E3 build.
- The music video version of the song is used in-game.
- However, the GameXP build and the preview use the radio edit version.
- Policeman is the third routine to feature a hippo as a dancer, after Just A Gigolo and Copacabana.
- Policeman is the fifth routine in the series whose preview audio starts at the beginning of the song, after I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll, the remake of I Like to Move It from Just Dance Kids 2014, Peanut Butter Jelly, and You Don't Know Me.
- The reindeer from Make It Jingle appears as a policeman through the chorus and after the dancers run off.
- P1 and P2 are featured in the background in Skibidi.
- In the Just Dance 2020 E3 fankit, an early version of the background is featured. It contains an unused cutscene where Make It Jingle dances for a few seconds after appearing.
- The same fankit features coach extractions without outlines.
- Playing Policeman three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Cotton Eye Joe badge sticker.
- A boss who resembles P3 could appear in the World Dance Floor during the Power Gala and Power Party time spans of the "Feel the Power" event.
- The routine is mistakenly placed in the "Extreme" playlist in Just Dance Now.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|