"Pon de Replay" by Rihanna was featured on Just Dance 2 as a downloadable track but became unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel in January 2019. The song remains playable on Just Dance: Summer Party and Just Dance: Greatest Hits.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman who has blue neon skin and short magenta hair. She wears a light blue hooded tunic with two blue and pink straps, a coral-pink camisole, magenta leggings, and pink sneakers with purple stripes and red laces. In the remake, she is more realistic and most of her glowing is removed.
The routine takes place in a dark blue-purple room, with blue columns and purple ceiling lights. The coach is standing on an illuminating square which releases an upward stream of orange light (blue with lines in it in the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits).
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your right hand up and shake your body.
Pon de Replay appears in the following Mashups:
- Asereje (The Ketchup Song)
- Oops!...I Did It Again
- Run the Show
- Lean On (World)
- Cheap Thrills (Sunglasses)
- Pon de Replay is the second song by Rihanna in the series.
- Along with Firework, Barbie Girl, and Pump Up The Volume, Pon de Replay was in the first DLC cycle in the entire history of the series.
- "Gyal" - as it is seen in official lyrics - is sometimes misspelled as "gals", and "I’mma show you" is misspelled as "I'm a show you".
- In the preview gameplay, the lines "All de gyal/Pon de dancefloor" were written correctly; in the final release, instead, they are incorrectly changed to "All the gals/On the dancefloor").
- This is the first routine to feature a dancer whose skin is black and transparent for the whole song. The second is Don't You Worry Child, the third is Get Low and the fourth is Dharma.
- The coach’s skin color was meant to be white, like all other dancers in the game; this Beta Element appears in the back of the Just Dance: Summer Party cover.
- In the menu icon of the remake, the coach’s glove is on the left hand.
- In the Xbox version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the upwards stream of flashing light is dark blue. In every other one of this song’s appearances, it is orange instead.
- In Just Dance 2, Just Dance: Summer Party and the Wii version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the pictograms slide is placed under the flashing square around the coach.
- In the Just Dance Now pictograms sprite, there are a Beta pictogram and another one with incorrect recoloring (a little portion of it is colored yellow).
- There is also a pictogram that is duplicated.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|