|This article is about the song by K/DA, Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE ft. Jaira Burns. You may be looking for the song by Ms.OOJA.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are four women visually resembling the members of K/DA, with their outfits styled after their appearance in their first debut. They all have light cyan outlines.
P1 represents Evelynn. She is a woman with dark magenta hair with sweeping fringes and a ponytail that rests in her left shoulder, dark magenta eyebrows, black eyeliners, and dark magenta lips. She wears a black cropped, sleeveless, customized top, with only a strap around the bottom portions of the cup and a large strap that up from the center of the cup and wraps around her neck. Surrounding her neck are three thin golden necklaces, with the second and third necklace loose and having small golden hanging embellishments. Attached at her back and shoulders are large ruffles of purple feathers, with detached sleeves with purple-to-magenta gradient effect. The sleeves have golden borders that are attached to the feathers, golden intersecting diamond-shaped lines, and purple feather cuffs at her wrist, which has golden bands at the end of it. She also wears a black waist-high irregular short skirt with golden intersecting diamond-shaped lines, and a pair of black strap high heels with golden buckles. She has long, sharp golden claws and her glove is light blue.
P2 represents Kai’Sa. She is a woman with purple flowing hair and two small buns at the top of her head, purple eyebrows, black eyeliner and purple lips. She wears a black cropped sleeveless top with a large bare section at her neck and chest area, golden pieced crest that covers the breast, and black shoulder straps with stiff shoulders. She also wears a pair of black sleek jeans, with thin black intersecting straps at her waist, and thin golden lines. Lastly, she wears a pair of black heeled boots with golden lines. She wears a black choker, two bands at her right arm, and a pair of fingerless gloves. The left glove is black with a thin golden line and her right glove is red.
P3 represents Ahri. She is a woman with platinum blonde hair with loose strands at the side of her head, with her fox-shaped Vastayan ears peeking out at the top of her hair. She also has makeup, which consists of thin platinum blonde eyebrows, black eyeliner, and golden lips. She wears a black shiny bodysuit, with white cloth portions at her breast, thin golden embellishments and shiny golden shoulder straps. On her shoulders are shiny golden bands with white frilly cuffs. She also wears a pair of black stockings with triangular sections that are opaque, and a pair of black heels with golden straps and sole edgings. She also wears a golden bangle at her left wrist, and a pink glove in her right hand.
P4 represents Akali. She is a woman with dark magenta hair, with a large, spiky exaggerated and stiff ponytail with loose strands at the side of her hair. Covering her hair is a black cap with golden stylized letters "KDA" on the front of the cap, and her ponytail sticks at the back portion. She also has makeup, which consists of dark magenta eyebrows, black eyeliner, and golden lips. She wears a bright blue cropped open puffed hooded jacket with golden zippers, golden sleeves cuffs and a golden Eastern dragon design at the back of her jacket, with a white sports bra with black borders underneath. She also wears a pair of black leggings, with a small diagonal cut at the left thigh and a large cut section at the upper portions of her right thigh. Her leggings also contains a silver waist strap with golden emblem as a buckle, and golden thin lines. She also wears a pair of black shiny sneakers with white accents and soles, and golden bands. She wears a black choker, a golden necklace, and golden bangles at her wrists. Her glove is bright orange.
C2 represents Akali in her neon form. She has dark blue skin. She looks almost the same as C1 but with neon colors. She has bright magenta hair and a black cap with the words stylized in white letters “KDA”. She wears makeup, which is bright magenta eyebrows and glowing yellow eyes. She wears a mask with teeth on it. Her jacket is dark with glowing green dragon pattern. The golden parts of her now turn bright blue. The lines on her pants turn dark blue. She is covered with red spray paint and a pattern on her chest.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The routine uses elements of the music video, it starts at a two way subway train station with subway trains passing by, the lights of the train windows change from yellow to a blue violet. During the next verse, a giant version of Evelynn can be seen in the background laying on her side with glasses on her. During the pre chorus and chorus light sticks can be seen on the floor along with a somewhat giant black orb in the background glowing different colors when the chorus is sung. At Akali's rap verse it changes back to the subway station which changes to neon colors and paint splatters. At the third chorus, a bunch of silhouettes of the the coaches.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: This is a right-to-left wave move. In the following order, pose as follows:
- P4: While bending your body, put your left hand up and put your right hand on your chest.
- P3: While slightly leaning backwards, put your left hand under your right one and put your right hand next to your head.
- P2: Put your right arm up while your hip is slightly nearer to the left.
- P1: Do a strong pose while slightly facing the right.
Gold Move 2: Point both of your hands to the screen.
- Pop/Stars is the second song by K/DA in the series.
- It is also the first song by Madison Beer in the series.
- Pop/Stars is the eighteenth Korean-language song in the main series.
- Pop/Stars is the fourth Classic routine to have an Extreme difficulty rating, after Part of Me (in Just Dance 4), Drum Go Dum, and Boombayah.
- It is the eleventh routine to have an Extreme difficulty rating despite not being labeled as an Extreme routine, after Part of Me, #thatPower (Mashup), We No Speak Americano (Fanmade Version), Turn Up the Love (Fanmade Version), HandClap (World Cup Champion Version), Bang Bang Bang (VIP Made Version), Swish Swish (World Cup Champion Version), Bad Guy (Billie Version), New World (World Cup Champion Version), and Drum Go Dum.
- It is also the fourth Quartet to be rated Extreme for difficulty, after Worth It (Extreme Crew Version), Drum Go Dum, and Boombayah.
- Additionally, it is the second routine for a song by K/DA to be rated Extreme for difficulty, after Drum Go Dum.
- According to a post on Cain Kitsais and Céline Rotsen’s Instagram account, Pop/Stars is the two hundred and fiftieth map in the Just Dance franchise to be choreographed by them.
- The Just Dance Unlimited and 舞力全开 covers use the map background instead of the normal one.
- The routine, mostly in the chorus, uses moves from the official choreography.
- P4 wears a regular glove in the menu square instead of a fingerless glove.
Behind the Scenes
- See also: File:Pop-Stars - Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|