- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancer is a man with a green mohawk, a pair of yellow and red horns, a black beard and a red stripe on his face, green and red necklaces, a triangular red strip with some smaller strips on his chest, green shoulder pads, two orange bands on his arms, green short pants with an orange triangular decoration on them, and tribal bracelets on his ankles. He is barefoot.
During specific parts of the song, his skin turns black, his green parts turn blue and his red parts turn yellow.
The background is the normal background of Just Dance 2014 extreme routines. In this routine, the squares are in different colors like - green, yellow, blue, purple, and pink.
When "Music makes me high" is sung, the squares turn black with orange outlines.
At some parts of the song, the coach's shadow is seen in the squares.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the Extreme routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3: Point your fists towards the floor.
Gold Move 4: Cross your wrists above your head.
Pound The Alarm (Extreme Version) appears in the following Mashups:
Pound The Alarm (Extreme Version) appear in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Mystic Dance
Appearances in Playlists
Pound The Alarm (Extreme Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- The Fit List!
- Main article: Pound The Alarm#General
- It is the first alternate routine in the series to be downloadable content.
- When the routine was announced on YouTube, it was not announced as a downloadable routine. This was fixed later.
- During the line "I just want you tonight", the dancer's feet appears to have a black hole in them.
- In the eShop, the title for the routine ends with the word "test".
- As seen in a tutorial video for downloading routine on Just Dance 2014 on the Wii U, the routine was going to have a different menu square.
- Another beta square was also found on the PAL version's instruction manual for downloading routines.
- The pose on the second Beta square is used as an album coach on Just Dance Unlimited.
- In Just Dance 2014, on the Xbox Smartglass app, the routine selection screen of Pound The Alarm/Extreme Version shows an unedited version of the coach in the square.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|