|This article is about Becky G’s song. You may be looking for Ariana Grande’s song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 changes between two forms.
C1 resembles Jonathan dressed as "Johnnystein", with red hair and grey skin, a black and white shirt, an aqua jacket, a pair of black ripped pants, and a pair of black shoes.
C2 resembles Count Dracula, who has grey hair and grey skin and is wearing a red long-sleeved top, a black cape, a pair of grey pants, a pair of black shoes, and a black and white tie.
P2 is a girl. She has a ponytail, a black dress, purple top, purple striped socks that go all the way up to her dress, a black glove, and black shoes. She resembles Mavis.
It first takes place in a graveyard at night, it then zooms out into a haunted mansion. Near the end, it takes place in the graveyard.
There is 1 Gold Move in the routine:
Gold Move: Fly up in the air, balancing your right foot and lifting up your left foot, and straighten up your arms. The pictogram is the same for both players.
- Problem (The Monster Remix) is the third song by Becky G in the franchise.
- It is the fourth song by will.i.am in the franchise.
- The cover of the song is the third of three songs performed by Color Theory in the series.
- It is also the fifth song performed by Gigi Abraham.
- The pictograms can be found in the files of Just Dance: Disney Party 2.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|