|This article is about Becky G’s song. You may be looking for Ariana Grande’s song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 changes between two forms.
C1 resembles Jonathan dressed as "Johnnystein", with red hair and grey skin, a black and white shirt, an aqua jacket, a pair of black ripped pants, and a pair of black shoes.
C2 resembles Count Dracula, who has grey hair and grey skin and is wearing a red long-sleeved top, a black cape, a pair of grey pants, a pair of black shoes, and a black and white tie.
P2 is a girl. She has a ponytail, a black dress, purple top, purple striped socks that go all the way up to her dress, a black glove, and black shoes. She resembles Mavis.
It first takes place in a graveyard at night, it then zooms out into a haunted mansion. Near the end, it takes place in the graveyard.
There is 1 Gold Move in the routine:
Gold Move: Fly up in the air, balancing your right foot and lifting up your left foot, and straighten up your arms. The pictogram is the same for both players.
- Problem (The Monster Remix) is the third song by Becky G in the franchise, after Oath (Just Dance 4) and Can’t Get Enough (Just Dance 2014).
- Problem (The Monster Remix) is the third song by will.i.am in the franchise as a solo artist, after Nothing Really Matters (The Black Eyed Peas Experience) and #thatPOWER (Just Dance 2014).
- The cover of Problem (The Monster Remix) is the third cover performed by Color Theory in the series.
- It is also the fifth song performed by Gigi Abraham.
- Problem (The Monster Remix) is included on Gigi Abraham's Just Dance Kids 2014 audio reel on her official website, along with Magic Carpet Ride, Hit Me With Your Best Shot and A Year Without Rain.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|