Appearance of the Dancers
The routine takes place in what looks like an American boulevard with many houses and palm trees. There is also a yellow butterfly from the music video.
The dancer is accompanied by a pair of female backup dancers, each of whom has long black hair in ponytails, black and white striped sweaters, black pants, and black shoes.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine and it is depicted with two pictograms.
Gold Move: Open your left arm bent 45°, then do the same thing with your right.
- Put Your Hearts Up is the second song by Ariana Grande in the franchise.
- The routine takes many elements from the music video:
- The heart theme is taken from the music video.
- The dancer resembles Ariana Grande from the music video, wearing a nearly identical dress, having similar facial expressions and also similar hair.
- The yellow butterfly that Ariana Grande releases from a jar at the beginning of the song is featured in the background of the routine.
- The backup dancers look like a boy from the music video, the only differences are that they are female, wear black berets and have different colored hair.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|