"Qia La Yong Yuan OK - Future Underworld Mix (卡拉永远OK)" (also known as "Karaoke Forever") by Alan Tam (谭咏麟) is featured on 舞力全开2017, Just Dance Unlimited, and Just Dance Now On Just Dance Unlimited and Now, the song appears as "Karaoke Forever - Future Underworld Mix (卡拉永远OK)".
Appearance of the Dancer
The routine starts with a black screen showing the title in red Chinese characters.
After a few seconds, the coach walks into a sunset meadow with some rocks and blades of grass; when he opens his arms, some yellow handprints appear on his side.
Then, it switches to a foggy scenery featuring a wooden hut and a fence on the left, a stream in the middle, several bamboo canes on the right, some mountain silhouettes in the background and two other bamboo canes in front of the coach. Smoke, little magenta orbs, explosions and water sprays accompany the coach's movements, and some arrows fly above him in certain moments.
After that, the background changes to a small rock the coach stands on; behind it, there are many low clouds, a tree on the right and other small peaks, some of which have a Chinese house or another tree, and other hill silhouettes. The animations are nearly the same, except for shurikens replacing some of the explosions.
After the first Gold Move, the background switches to nighttime, the rocks get a flowing technicolor effect and light up at certain moments, and some rays appear behind the clouds; when the title is sung, it appears with the same Chinese characters as the beginning and two CD's fly from behind. Sometimes, the coach's outline glows and creates overlapping silhouettes.
When the chorus ends, the rotations starts over; after the last Gold Move, he kicks the air and falls on the ground exhausted, making the rocks around him bounce.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine (2 on Just Dance Unlimited):
Gold Moves 1, 3 and 5 (Gold Move 1 in Just Dance Unlimited and Now): Put your right arm at a 45 degree angle, and put your left arm to the side.
Gold Moves 2, 4 and 6 (Gold Move 2 in Just Dance Unlimited and Now): Put your arms up in a V pose with your fingers pointing down, and lift your right knee up.
Appearances in Playlists
Qia La Yong Yuan OK - Future Underworld Mix is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Beginning of Just Dance World Cup
Just Dance Now
- Passport in a Playlist
- All Songs K-R
- 卡拉永远OK is the first song in the series to be performed in Cantonese dialect.
- On Just Dance Unlimited via Wii U, the song title appears as "???? OK (Qia La Yong Yuan OK)" due to the console not being able to detect Chinese characters.
- Due to 舞力全开2017 never being released outside of China, on Just Dance Unlimited, Qia La Yong Yuan OK - Future Underworld Mix is labelled as a Just Dance 2019 routine.
- However, when the player searches for "2017" from the search tab, this song is listed under the list of Just Dance 2017 songs as well.
- On Just Dance Now, Qia La Yong Yuan OK - Future Underworld Mix is incorrectly placed at the end of the "All Songs F-J" playlist in spite of the title starting with Chinese characters in-game.
- It was later erroneously placed at the end of the "All Songs K-R" playlist.
- On May 15, 2019, the song was properly placed in the playlist.
- In the Just Dance Now notification, the title is written as "Karaoke Forever OK 卡拉永远OK".
- Qia La Yong Yuan OK - Future Underworld Mix, along with Tui Zhi Ge, is the third song from an Asian spin-off to debut in the main series, after Just Mario and Bang Bang Bang.
- The coach’s avatar was first found in the website files of the Just Dance World Cup website.
- The coach's boots are recycled from Drinking Song, but with altered colors.
- A few sound effects from Kool Kontact are borrowed in the gameplay.
- The coach lip-syncs "卡拉永远OK" every time it is sung.
- Much like Tui Zhi Ge, the lyrics were completely absent on Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now upon the song’s initial release.
- Qia La Yong Yuan OK - Future Underworld Mix, along with Tui Zhi Ge, are the seventh and eighth post-Just Dance 3 routines to have remade pictograms in future games.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|