- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Release History
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are four women dressed in lucha libre costumes. They have orange outlines that fade around their shoes.
P1 has black poofy hair. Her wrestling outfit including her mask, wristbands as well as her matching sports bra and ripped legging are teal with yellow flames. The legging's waistband and the bottom trim of the bra are red as well as its right strap. She has one red knee-pad on her right knee and a pair of red boots with black soles.
P2 is a plump woman and her wrestling outfit including the mask, the suit and the wristbands are pink with red flames. She has a thick yellow bulbous braid coming out of the top of her mask. The rest of her outfit includes a black belt with an golden hexagon buckle, a black knee-pad on her left knee with a downward facing arrow and knee high black boots.
P3 has a yellow wrestling outfit with the mask being golden yellow and the matching top and shorts are golden yellow with red and flames. Both pieces have a cut that is linked with crisscrossing black string. Her hair is light pink in two small buns poking out of her mask. The rest of her outfit includes two armbands that are black with a yellow stripe, knee high golden yellow socks and black boots.
P4 has yellow hair in a braid poking out of the top of her mask. She wears a purple wrestling outfit that includes her mask, sports bra with teal accents, wristbands and pants with the right leg cut off, showing a pair of teal biker shorts. Yellow flames can be seen on her wristbands and her chest. The rest of her outfit includes yellow knee-pads with a teal star on a black base and yellow boots with black laces.
The background takes place in a boxing arena similar to the music video. The ropes of the ring will sometimes glow white. In the background, a full audience is seen viewing the ring, along with two strips of colored light panels lining the sections of seating and various other flashing lights. A rotating sign that reads "Just Dance Arena" is visible at the top of the map.
Throughout the verses, spotlights shine behind the ring. At certain parts of the routine, the sign gets larger and closer to the ring, revealing four large LED screens atop the sign. Illustrations of the coaches in a pop art style and fire animations appear on the screens over a starburst background. In the pre-chorus, a spotlight shines on each dancer in the primary color of their outfit as they perform the gold move. At the end of the routine, two rows of banners with the same illustrations of the coaches as earlier drop from the ceiling. Colorful confetti falls and illuminates when it hits the ring floor. After the final gold move, the camera zooms past the ring and moves down the center of the rows of banners.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Raise your arms 90° in front of your face. This is done one-by-one starting from the left.
Gold Move 2: Bring your arms down with your hands facing you. P1 and P3 kneel while doing this move. This is the final move in the routine.
This section details the release and removal history of Que Tire Pa Lante.
|Game||Date Added||Date Removed|
|Just Dance Now||November 5, 2020||December 2, 2020|
|December 23, 2020||July 2, 2021|
|舞力无限||December 31, 2020||N/A|
Que Tire Pa Lante is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
- 30-Minute Workout
- Break a Sweat
- Girl Squad
- Just Dance 2021 Hits
- Latin Flavors
- Trios and Quartets
- Under Neon Lights
- Work Work
Just Dance Now
- Que Tire Pa Lante is the fifth song by Daddy Yankee in the series.
- Que Tire Pa Lante is the first song in the main series to start with a Q (discounting Qia La Yong Yuan OK - Future Underworld Mix, which is referred to as Karaoke Forever OK in the main series).
- "Conmigo" and "un latigazo" are censored.
- "Eres una killa" is misinterpreted as "Eres un killa" in the lyrics.
- The routine was recorded in more than one take, as shown by a glitchy transition that happens during the second verse and before the refrain.
- When the UK, French and German previews were first published, they incorrectly displayed the thumbnail from Juice.
- This was fixed the following day.
- The background sound effects are not heard in the "Just Dance 2021: Official Songlist - Part 1" video.
- P3 appears in the trailer for the fourth season of Just Dance Unlimited for Just Dance 2020, alongside Heat Seeker, Señorita (P1), and Without Me (P2).
- In the Xbox One version of Just Dance 2021, the crowd sound effects abruptly cut off about 30 seconds into the song, which leaves only the audio of the song itself for the rest of the routine.
- A similar issue can also happen on other consoles, even though the sound effects get cut off later and might sometimes return.
- In the 舞力全开 score card cover, the pose in the menu icon is used instead of the album coach.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
Official Music Video
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CdmOYNluEM&t=251s (better source needed)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CdmOYNluEM&t=107s (better source needed)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CdmOYNluEM&t=368s (better source needed)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CdmOYNluEM&t=3s (better source needed)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|