"Rainbow Rhythm" (彩虹节拍) by 肥皂菌、易言、音阙诗听/赵方婧、西瓜Kune (Féizào Jūn, Yì Yán, Yīn Quē Shī Tīng, Zhào Fāngjìng & Xīguā Kune) is featured on 舞力全开2020. The song can also be found in the Just Dance Unlimited files.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Videos
- 7 References
- 8 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a pair of women, who were based on the official Moe anthropomorphism mascots that represent bilibili named “Bili-tan 22 (22娘)” and “Bili-tan 33 (33娘)”. They both have black and white outlines.
P1 represents Bili-tan 22 (22娘). She has blue shoulder-length messy hair with an ahoge (noticeable slim forelock of hair that sticks straight up) styled like a thunder bolt and has a light blue hair clip modeled like the logo of bilibili. She wears a powder blue top that is modeled after a school uniform, with a powder blue lower, a blue upper section, powder blue collar and powder blue sleeves with very dark blue borders. She also wears a light blue skirt, dark blue over-the-knee socks and black shoes. Her accessories includes a blue bow tie with a section at the tip in powder blue and a small fanny pack-styled pouch with a blue and powder blue strap, which carries a plush-like attachment of the bilibili logo. The numbers "22" are sewn on her left breast. Her gloves have a blue border and a blue button on the center of the top hand, with the left glove powder blue.
P2 represents Bili-tan 33 (33娘). She has light blue messy hair with an ahoge and a mid side ponytail, secured by a powder blue hair clip that resembles a play button and two very dark blue attachments on the button. She wears a powder blue sleeveless jacket with blue accents on the borders and part of the upper section of the jacket, which is partially open with a dark blue zipper. She also wears a pair of blue bands on her arms, a powder blue short pencil skirt with blue lines and accent on the top, dark blue leggings and black shoes. She also has a hair clip on the left side of her hair, which is powder blue and modeled after the bilibili logo. The numbers "33" are sewn on her left breast. Her gloves are similar in design with P1.
The background includes Chinese lanterns, fans, and umbrellas, as well as chibi versions of the dancers and Bilibili’s logos.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same.
Both Gold Moves: Bring your arms down slowly while moving backwards.
- Rainbow Rhythm is the first Chinese song that has lyrics in simplified Chinese and not in traditional Chinese.
- It is also the first Chinese song in the main series that does not have lyrics written in Pinyin.
- Rainbow Rhythm is the first song released in the 2020s to be featured in Just Dance.
- The music video for Rainbow Rhythm is the third one to feature its Just Dance routine, after Swish Swish and On Ne Porte Pas De Sous-Vêtements.
- On the official website for 舞力全开2020, the artists are credited as "BDF".
- Rainbow Rhythm is the fourth multiplayer routine where both (or all) coaches perform the exact same moves, after Hit The Road Jack (Line Dance Version), Summer Sweetie, and Old Town Road (Remix) (Line Dance Version).
- However, the last move is performed differently.
- Rainbow Rhythm is the eighth routine whose coaches have a natural skin tone, after Prince Ali, Bad Romance, Let It Go, Let It Go (Sing Along), Papaoutai, the remake of Crazy Christmas, and How Far I’ll Go.
- The preview gameplay for Rainbow Rhythm is the third post-Just Dance 2 preview to display lyrics, after Make The Party (Don’t Stop) and Je sais pas danser.
- The choreography takes moves from the music video.
- The routine is a collaboration between Ubisoft Shanghai and Shanghai-based video streaming platform bilibili.
- It is made specifically for their 2020 installment of the Bilibili Dancing Festival.
- In the preview gameplay, the pictogram bar and the lyrics are magenta instead of purple.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found on the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|