Appearance of the Dancers
The lead dancer has brown hair in a bun, sleeveless denim vest, pink and white shirt, red pants, and white shoes.
The left dancer has long black curly hair, black singlet, beige jeans, and a pair of ochre shoes.
The right dancer has long brown hair with a braid, pink and white shirt, blue jeans, and ochre boots.
The background starts in a square with many shops and a boulevard with many palm trees. The background changes into a room with a glass wall and yellow floor with city lights in the background.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Punch the air repetitively with your right arm with your left on your head.
- Ready or Not is the second song by Bridgit Mendler in the series.
- The dancers pose a lot during the song because they are taking photos.
- The song is shortened by 48 seconds.
- The beginning (when a photo of the kids running are shown) was inspired by the music video.
- The routine shares the outfit from Give Your Heart a Break with minor changes.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|