The Aretha Franklin version was planned to be used.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman wearing a red jacket over a gold bodice. She also has a burgundy belt, purple skirt with yellow polka dots, and leggings the same color as her jacket. She also has maroon hair and shoes.
Respect is featured in the following Mashup:
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
- If Respect had been included in the series, it would have been the second song by Aretha Franklin in the main series.
- It would be her first one to not be covered.
- Respect is the ninth unreleased song in the series.
- The coach’s skirt has the same pattern as the T-shirt of Diggin’ in the Dirt.
- A menu icon for the routine was found in one of the Just Dance Unlimited promotional images.
- One of the pictograms' arrows is colored yellow instead of orange.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|