The Aretha Franklin version was planned to be used.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman wearing a red jacket over a gold bodice. She also has a burgundy belt, purple skirt with yellow polka dots, and leggings the same color as her jacket. She also has maroon hair and shoes.
As seen in the square, the routine is set in a street with a purple road. A pink lamppost and a mustard yellow car appears in the background. Three monuments of the word "Respect" also appears in the background.
Respect is featured in the following Mashup:
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
- If Respect had been included in the series, it would have been the second song by Aretha Franklin in the main series.
- It would be her first one to not be covered.
- Respect is the ninth unreleased song in the series.
- The coach’s skirt has the same pattern as the T-shirt of Diggin’ in the Dirt.
- A menu icon for the routine was found in one of the Just Dance Unlimited promotional images.
- One of the pictograms' arrows is colored yellow instead of orange.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|