Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with a cyan 1970s style afro with a yellow star-shaped flower clip on the right side of her hair. She wears a sea green sleeveless top and shorts, with a white belt held in her waist by a yellow star-shaped buckle. Over her body is a yellow open jacket with two lines on the top of her sleeves. She also wears a pair of knee-length yellow and dark green striped socks and white and yellow platform heels. She also wears a pair of small hoop earrings and a single yellow bangle on her right wrist. She has a red outline.
In the remake, her face is no longer visible, her color scheme is slightly more realistic and her outline is hot pink.
The background is a yellow-orange gradient that appears as a spotlight of sorts. There is a blue line at the bottom, and many yellow triangles fly behind the coach.
In the post-Just Dance remakes, there are two triangles stuck to the floor, on the sides of the screen that light up along to the rhythm. The flying triangles are still there.
Just Dance: Greatest Hits (Xbox 360)
In the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the wall has a much wider circular gradient, and there are powerful fuchsia lights at the bottom. The flying triangles are more numerous, and some of them have an aquamarine smaller triangle in the middle.
There are 4 Gold Moves in its post-Just Dance appearances, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Slap your hip with your right hand once and put your left hand out.
Ring My Bell appears in the following Mashups:
- Beauty And A Beat
- Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Ring My Bell appears in Puppet Master Modes. Here are the captions assignated to it.
- Diving Down
- Four Corners
- Rolling Punch
- Speed Bag
- Swim 'N' Pony
- In Just Dance, the lyrics incorrectly say "Rock a bye" instead of "Rock a bell".
- This was later fixed in Just Dance: Greatest Hits.
- Some pictograms from the Just Dance: Greatest Hits version and the remake are called "pulpfictionr_f", "pulpfictionendr_i", "pulpfictionl_f" and "pulpfictionendl_i", referencing the film.
- In all menu squares and selection menu (post-Just Dance only), the coach is flipped and her earrings are circular instead of hoop earrings.
- In the Just Dance menu square, the bangle is missing and the earrings are white.
- The following editing mistakes can be spotted on two pictograms of the Just Dance: Greatest Hits version.
- In the former, the clap emblem has some empty pixels next to the white outline.
- In the latter, small portions of the arrow have been incorrectly erased between the head and the torso.
- The coach makes a cameo in Just Dance’s background.
- The avatar for Ring My Bell is accidentally shown as default in the scoring screen for Just Dance Unlimited routines in Kids Mode.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|