- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with a cyan afro with a yellow star clip on the right side of her hair. She wears a sea green sleeveless top and shorts, with a white belt held in her waist by a yellow star-shaped buckle. Over her body is a yellow open jacket with two lines on the top of her sleeves. She also wears a pair of knee-length yellow and dark green striped socks and white, yellow, and green platform heels. She also wears a pair of small hoop earrings and a single yellow bangle on her right wrist. In Just Dance: Greatest Hits, she is presented with a red outline.
In the remake, her face is no longer visible, her color scheme is slightly more realistic and slightly ligther and her outline is hot pink.
The background is a yellow-orange gradient that appears as a spotlight of sorts. There is a blue line at the bottom, and many yellow triangles fly behind the coach.
In the Wii version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, there are two triangles stuck to the floor, on the sides of the screen that light up along to the rhythm. The flying yellow triangles are more numerous.
Just Dance: Greatest Hits (Xbox 360)
In the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the wall has a much wider circular gradient, and there are powerful fuchsia lights at the bottom. The flying triangles are more numerous, and some of them have an aquamarine smaller triangle in the middle.
The remake background is based on the Wii version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, but it's less saturated and there are more falling triangles.
There are 4 Gold Moves in Just Dance: Greatest Hits, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Slap your hip with your right hand once and put your left hand out.
Ring My Bell appears in the following Mashups:
- Beauty And A Beat
- Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Ring My Bell appears in Puppet Master Modes. Here are the captions assignated to it.
- Diving Down
- Four Corners
- Rolling Punch
- Speed Bag
- Swim 'N' Pony
- On Just Dance, the lyrics incorrectly say "Rock a bye" instead of "Rock a bell". This was later fixed in Just Dance: Greatest Hits.
- The song is featured on Just Dance Video Game Hits, Volume 1.
- In all menu squares and selection menu (post-Just Dance only), the coach is flipped and her earrings are circular instead of hoop earrings.
- In the Just Dance menu square, the bangle is missing and the earrings are white.
- The following editing mistakes can be spotted on two pictograms of the Just Dance: Greatest Hits version.
- In the former, the clap emblem has some empty pixels next to the white outline.
- In the latter, small portions of the arrow have been incorrectly erased between the head and the torso.
- Some pictograms from the Just Dance: Greatest Hits version and the remake are called "pulpfictionr f", "pulpfictionendr i", "pulpfictionl f" and "pulpfictionendl i", referencing the film.
- The coach makes a cameo in Just Dance’s background.
- The avatar for Ring My Bell is shown as default in the coach selection and scoring screens for Just Dance Unlimited routines in Kids Mode from Just Dance 2018 if the respective avatar is not available.
- Ring My Bell appears in the coach selection menu for (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life’s mashup, despite not appearing in the mashup at all.
- However, this is only the case for the Wii U. On the PS3, Love You Like a Love Song’s coach appears instead.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|