Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by four males.
P1 wears an orange tie on his head, a purple, shirt, purple and green pants, and purple and yellow shoes. His shirt has a green dragon on it.
P2 wears a cyan tennis cap, a cyan tank top, cyan jeans, and blue shoes.
P3 wears a blue and yellow tank top, yellow and purple baggy jeans, and yellow shoes.
P4 wears a purple and green shirt, a green vest with green and purple pants, and green shoes.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background is red with gold chains. At the exclusive gold moves part, it turns black. At the end, it looks like a sunny field.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: These are Wave Gold Moves which occur in the following order:
- P3: Bring your arms down and clap your hands.
- P1: Push your hands on the left twice.
- P2: Put your hands in front of you, then pull them back fast.
- P4: Hit the air once with your right hand.
Gold Move 3: Put your right hand up and left hand horizontally, then hit your left arm.
- Rising Sun is the fourth song by EXILE in the Japanese series.
- Rising Sun and Night Boat To Cairo are the only Dance Crew routines with an effort rating of 3.
- The version of the song in-game omits the song’s outro.
- A few pictograms near the end of the routine have two 4-point stars above P2's head.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|