| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a teenage girl with shoulder-length black hair. She wears a cyan beanie, a dark purple vest, a slightly large pink tank top, dark purple leggings, and a pair of dark brown ankle boots. In some parts of the routine she has a grayscale color scheme.
The routine briefly zooms out, as if a TV had been turned on. The routine takes place on a rainy street in which there are silhouettes of people who are passing by. The city is full of business-people where everyone else dresses a certain way (as seen with the shadows in the background). During the verses, the background is monochrome, and during the choruses, the background is colorful.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Lift your right fist in a semi-circle.
Gold Move 3: Throw your arms out partially.
Roar appears in the following Mashup:
Appearances in Playlists
Roar is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- Roar is the ninth song by Katy Perry in the series.
- Roar is the second song by Katy Perry that was released as a free downloadable track, after Firework, as well as the second one in the whole Just Dance series.
- In the PAL versions of the routine, for the Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U, there was a mistake in the lyrics. One of the lines was written as "I got the eye of the tiger the fire", although "the fire" should have been "a fighter". This was fixed in the NTSC download and on the other consoles.
- As shown in the concept art, the dancer was initially supoposed to wear a grey belt, and her hair was reddish.
- Downloading Roar on Just Dance 2014 yields two avatars: the first one represents the coach and the second one represents Barbara from Rayman Legends.
- In the old Just Dance Now archives, the larger version of the cover in the bundle "KiloPapaDLC_2.zip" does not open, instead reading that the file is empty. This was fixed in the "KiloPapaDLC_3.zip" bundle.
- In Just Dance 2016, one can get the avatar twice, both by unlocking the avatar with Mojo Coins and by playing the routine with Just Dance Unlimited. The paid version is the Just Dance 2015 avatar, and the additional one is an updated form with the monochromatic color scheme from the verses and bridge, as well as a mirrored beanie and hair tufts.
- In The Art of Just Dance (10th Anniversary Edition), the albumcoach can be seen twice, once in the twenty-eighth page, and again in the thirty-first page.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|