|This article is about Avril Lavigne's song. You may be looking for Skrillex's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with bluish-grayish hair shaved on the left side on her head. She wears a gray crop top, a dark red necklace with rivets, ripped medium wash skinny jeans, a red flannel jacket tied around her waist and a pair of black leather boots.
The background resembles a sheet of paper that constantly changes color. It shows many drawings relating to high school, such as a cheerleader, a rugby player, a boy in a graduation gown, many books, skulls, and clocks.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3: Hit your right arm down twice, as if strumming an air guitar.
Gold Move 4: Drop your left arm, and raise your right arm up.
Appearances in Playlists
Rock N Roll is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- Rock N Roll is the second song by Avril Lavigne in the series.
- It is her first and only DLC song in the series.
- “Bulls**t”, “motherf**king” (replaced with “motherfrickin’”), and “middle” (from “middle finger”) are censored.
- The pictogram color appears to be reversed, as the arrows are pink (similar to the jacket of the dancer’s waist) while the glove is black and the pictogram is black like the glove.
- The menu assets show the coach with a pink glow instead of a thick, white outline.
- Prior to Just Dance 2015, on motion-controlled versions such as the Wii U or PlayStation 3, there would be two counted moves close together whenever the dancer swings her arms downward. Whenever these moves were enacted, the two scoring results will always be the exact same, such as both of them being a GOOD or an X.
- A pictogram of the routine is ironically named "imdumb_i".
- The album coach for the classic version was not edited for remove the white fade on Just Dance Unlimited unlike most of the songs.
- The avatar has neon blue hair, instead of bluish-grayish hair.
- Its hair is also messier than the coach’s.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|