- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet between a man and a woman.
P1 is a man who has black, curly shoulder-length hair, and wears an orange beanie, a pair of sunglasses, a black shirt with blue lines, yellow and orange triangles, and an orange trim, black pants with a blue trapezoid on his left leg, and orange shoes.
P2 is a woman who has short black hair and wears a black bucket hat, an orange and black vest with black X's on it, a black crop top, a golden rhombus necklace, two orange bracelets in her right wrist, an orange skirt with black zigzags and a yellow trim, black socks, and orange strappy sandals.
The background contains a lot of colorful circles. It is primarily pink, white and orange. There are some small, black lines comprised into a circle shape. There are also outlines of small, white lines. These circles pump and change in size.
At Sean Paul’s verse, the scenery is split between black and orange, with a circle that is also split. This circle is white on the left and black on the right. It contains small, black triangles on the left and small, orange circles on the right. Several triangles appear on the colored halves. The circle also changes to half orange and half black. The scenery soon changes to black and then white, both with colorful triangles around.
Afterwards in the verse, there is a pink circle on a blue backdrop for a short amount of time with mini triangles that appear and drop down to the beat.
Before the chorus, there are circles with small random shapes inside them that move in and out to the beat of the music and the magenta color then switches with the dark blue background with a light pink color.
At the chorus, more floating circles appear and the backdrop is half blue and half pink, also three colors light blue, pink, and yellow appear to be filling in the background.
Before the bridge happens the scenery spins and lots of colorful circles appearing one after another with mini triangles, smaller circles, and circular lines in the background. During the bridge, the background is entirely black except for a white circle with a violet outline which emits outlines of itself matching the piano chords.
When the song ends, the coaches fade to black with pink sprinkles and the background is similar to the bridge of the song.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Bring your right arm down, punching it on your right knee.
Gold Move 3: Bring your right arm down in a semicircle (first P1, then P2).
Rockabye is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2018
Just Dance Now
- Rockabye is the second song by Sean Paul in the series.
- Rockabye’s intro and outro, Sean Paul’s opening verse, and the orchestral instrumental break have all been cut from the version of the song used in the game.
- Around the 2:36 minute mark, the line “Now she got a six-year-old” glitches briefly during the lyrics “Trying to keep him warm”.
- In the UK preview, the thumbnail misspells the song title as "Rockaby".
- On the official website for Just Dance 2018, the song title erroneously replaces Clean Bandit’s name, thus reading "Rockabye ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie".
- At Japan Expo 2017 and Gamescom 2017, the demo showed many mistakes involving the song lyrics:
- "She’s gone astray" is misinterpreted as "She's gonna stray".
- "From her father's daughter" is misinterpreted as "From my father’s daughter".
- "All on her own" is misinterpreted as "I lie no more".
- "One’s" (from "No one’s ever gonna hurt you") is misspelled as "ones".
- "You’re gonna grow" is misspelled as "Your gonna grow".
- "You give the youth love beyond compare" is misinterpreted as "You give the you love beyond compare".
- "You find his school fee and the bus fare" is misinterpreted as "You find his school fee and his bus fare".
- "Cause any obstacle come you well prepared" is misinterpreted as "Because any obstacle that you'll be prepared".
- "You have to shed things" is misinterpreted "You have to set things".
- "Marie, the paps disappear" is misinterpreted as "When the paps disappear".
- "In a wrong bar can’t find him nowhere" is misinterpreted as "In a wrong part can’t find him nowhere".
- "Heavily you know" is misinterpreted as "Everything you know".
- "Nah time for a jeer" is misinterpreted as "Nah time for you there".
- "Rockabye don't bother cry" is misinterpreted as "Rockabye don't but a cry" (the first time it is sung) and "Rockabye, don’t buy a cry" (the second time).
- "Just joy your eye" is misinterpreted as "Just dry your eye".
- "Angels surround" is misinterpreted as "Angels a run".
- "Lift up your head" is misinterpreted as "Lift your head".
- With the exception of the eleventh instance listed, these errors were fixed by the first Just Dance Now release.
- The bottom of P1’s shoes glitch very often when he raises them.
- The pictogram for P1’s Gold Move 3 has a thicker outline than the others.
- When P1 does some certain moves with his fist, he gives a thumbs up on his right arm.
- Rockabye was used in the British TV spot for Just Dance 2018.
- In the preview gameplay, Gold Move 3 is counted in the second pre-chorus; however, in the E3 2017 demo, it is counted in the last pre-chorus instead.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|