"Run The Show" (Extreme) is playable on Just Dance 4, where the routine can be unlocked through the Wheel of Gifts.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman who wears an orange-and-cyan cap, an orange-and-blue hoodie with red highlights, a cyan sports bra, a pair of orange-and-cyan yoga pants, along with purple and orange sneakers.
The background is the same as the backgrounds of Just Dance 4 Mashups and Party Master Modes, but without the reflections.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your hand by your ear and move it to the left slowly.
Gold Move 2: Put your hands behind your head and spin around.
Gold Move 3: Make a big circle with your right arm.
Gold Move 4: Quickly cross your arms.
Run the Show (Extreme) appears in the following Mashups:
Run the Show (Extreme) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions assigned to her moves.
- Roller Blades
- Wild Circle
- Main article: Run the Show#General
- In the square, the coach appears in front of the Classic background, even though she dances in front of the Mashup background.
- This also happens with Good Feeling (Extreme Version).
- Some pictograms reach the end of the slide before their respective move is actually performed.
- On the Wii version of Just Dance 4, there is an additional pictogram that is not seen on any other console.
- https://youtu.be/PFgGtFvb8Qo?t=375s (better source needed)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|