"Run the World (Girls)" by Beyoncé is featured on Just Dance 2022 and 舞力无限. As evidenced by the song’s appearance in promotional material and in the game files, the song was intended to debut in Just Dance 2021, but was scrapped from the final track list for unknown reasons.
The song also has an Extreme routine which can be unlocked by earning Superstar or higher on the Classic routine.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of women in outfits resembling punk fashion. All of them have thin dark purple inner outlines and thick white outer outlines.
P1 has black hair in two buns and braids. She accessorizes with dark green sunglasses, golden earrings and a seafoam green studded mask. She wears a magenta poncho with African-styled patterns of yellow, orange, black and pink and gold chains and cuffs, which is pieced together on the forearm with black tape, a lime green sleeveless leotard, seafoam green shorts with a zip and golden chains on the right side that covers part of her abdomen, long ripped fishnet stockings, a black garter above her knee, black boots with golden buckles and a deep blue glove.
P2 has black hair with pink and light pink strands and braids with tiny yellow straps. She accessorizes with shimmering aviator goggles with some red accents. She wears a top made with black fiber that gets ripped on the sleeves, a green and black bra over it, a golden necklace, two black fringe shoulder pads and a golden shoulder piece with some spikes on it, golden cuffs, a black fingerless glove, three black belts, crimson red with a pebble design and lime green striped pants with the inner-thigh area cut out with some green leather shorts underneath, some black shoes and an orange glove.
P3 has dark maroon hair styled in a mohawk. She accessorizes with some dark round goggles with pink accents and a star-shaped golden earring. She wears a black leather bra, cropped crimson hooded bomber jacket with African-styled patterns of pink, black, orange and yellow and golden chains on the upper part of the sleeves, a multi-chain golden necklace, one black cuff on one wrist and two on the other, ripped fishnet biker shorts underneath some half-pink-half-lime shorts with two black belts and copper chains, black garters on her legs, dark green stockings, black boots with golden chains and a lime green glove.
The background appears to be a wrecked alley. The coaches travel through the alley. Tall and crumbling buildings appear in the distance. Clones of P1 and P3 appear, but with a different color scheme. While moving forward, they enter a shady area with a beam of sunlight popping in. The three coaches continue upwards to a wall where more clones of P1 and P3 appear with more beams of light. The clones hold a stick and look at the coaches at the end of each line. After arriving at the top, the wall opens. It opens to a bigger area to a pillar in the middle with scaffolding. Women can be seen holding the same stick and moving it to the beat of the song. On each side more scaffolding appear along the walls and the beams of light. Later in the chorus, more scaffolding rise where more women (including the Extreme Version's coach) appear.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Throw your right arm down.
- Run the World (Girls) is the sixth song by Beyoncé in the Just Dance franchise.
- Run the World (Girls) is the eighteenth known song to have been scrapped in an earlier game before appearing in a later game.
- This song samples Pon de Floor.
- The Official Video version of the song is used, in which "ni**as" and "F-U" are censored.
- Run the World (Girls) is the fourth song where the Alternate coach appears in the background of the Classic routine.
- P2 can be found in specific Just Dance 2021 merchandise/cover artwork.
- P1’s avatar depicts the dancer with her earrings, but P3’s do not.
- P1 was used in a series of promotional images posted by @justdancegame_us on Instagram to encourage Americans to vote in the 2020 United States presidential election.
- P2 appears on the cover and at the end of all the song preview videos for Just Dance 2021, despite not appearing in the game itself.
- A picture of the routine was first revealed in a promotional image uploaded onto Just Dance’s Instagram and Twitter accounts alongside a Just Dance 2021 game box for Switch, which suggests the song was intended to debut in Just Dance 2021.
- The title of the preview on the Just Dance UK channel has a mistake where in "WORLD" was misspelled as "WOLRD".
- The routine has been recorded in more than one take, as shown by a glitchy transition that happens during the second verse.
- Run the World (Girls) is the first postponed routine to appear in a main installment without receiving any changes.
Official Music Video
- File:WhoRun PerfProof.PNG
- File:Whorun uk typo.png
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|