Appearance of the Dancer
The background features a bunch of colorful rectangles representing stylized favelas, with a blue sky and sun in the background. The sky changes color to represent a different part of the day, black for night, and orange for sunset.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Hit the air to your right four times while lowering your arm.
Gold Move 2: Throw your arms forward above your head.
Só Depois do Carnaval is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Girl Power!
- Latin Flavors
Just Dance Now
- Sneak Peek 2020
- Latin Corner
- All Songs S-Z
- "Só Depois do Carnaval" is Just Dance’s ninth Portuguese-language song.
- "De sentar" and "popotão" are censored.
- The promotional coach is given a pink outline to then be used as the album coach.
- A presentation to introduce Só Depois do Carnaval to the game happened during Game XP, Rio de Janeiro, with a Pocket Show by Lexa.
- During Game XP, the game screen displaying the song went off for a few seconds, effectively cutting some of the gameplay.
- The routine was found on the Just Dance Now files before the official release.
- Playing this song 3 times unlocks the Daddy Cool toucan sticker.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|