Appearance of the Dancer
The background features a bunch of colorful rectangles representing stylized favelas, with a blue sky and sun in the background. The sky changes color to represent a different part of the day, black for night, and orange for sunset.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Hit the air to your right four times while lowering your arm.
Gold Move 2: Throw your arms forward above your head.
Só Depois do Carnaval is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Girl Power!
- Latin Flavors
- 15-Minute Soft Workout
- Simple Dances
- Start the Parade!
Just Dance Now
- Sneak Peek 2020
- Latin Corner
- All Songs S-Z
- Só Depois do Carnaval is Just Dance’s ninth Portuguese-language song.
- "De sentar" and "popotão" are censored.
- A presentation to introduce Só Depois do Carnaval to the game happened during Game XP, Rio de Janeiro, with a Pocket Show by Lexa.
- During Game XP, the game screen displaying the song went off for a few seconds, effectively cutting some of the gameplay.
- The routine was found in the Just Dance Now files before the official release.
- As of an unknown date, Só Depois do Carnaval cannot be played on World Dance Floor in the 8th-Gen versions of Just Dance 2020.
- Playing Só Depois do Carnaval three times on Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Daddy Cool toucan sticker.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|