- Portuguese (NTSC only)
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a girl with black tied up hair, light blue jersey, dark-washed jeans, and grey sneakers. She represents Candace Flynn.
The routine takes place in a stony circle in a forest; at certain points, it switches to a different background, and many green or brown acorns appear moving and falling behind them. Phineas, Ferb, and the 2 Guyz n the Parque make appearances in the background.
The dancer is accompanied by two backup dancers. The one on the left wears a red cap, a grey sweater, black pants, and black sneakers, and the one on the right wears an ochre beanie, red sweater with a white T-shirt underneath, black jeans, and black sneakers.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Bend your arms and then move your arms left to right.
- This song is from the Phineas and Ferb episode "Comet Kermillian".
- The song is credited to 2 Guyz n the Parque, the name given to the performers in the episode, instead of the actors who voiced them. Additionally Ashley Tisdale, who provides the voice for Candace Flynn, is not credited.
- The background for this song is based on the scene in the episode where the song is sung.
- The song is very short, and it does not reach the 2 minutes mark (1:47 seconds).
- In the Brazilian version of the song, the second verse takes the place of the third verse, and after this, there are no lyrics anymore and the music is instrumental.
- In the Spanish version only 24 lines from 39 appear.
- On the line Ven Mas Cerca y Mirame Bailar (Come closer and watch me dance), Ven (Come) is replaced by Menea (Shake).
- The line of the second verse is repeated in the third verse and after this, there are no lyrics anymore and the music is instrumental like the Brazilian version.
Official Music Video & Audio
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|