Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed as a Solo. Five different dancers switch between the song. Three of them are female and two of them are male. After a certain amount of time, the coach switches into a different dancer.
The first dancer is a woman with long brown hair that is straightened. She wears an orange jumpsuit similar to the one in Mas Que Nada,a long golden necklace, a thin black belt around her waist, and a pair of black ankle strap heels. Her outline is magenta.
The second dancer is a man with brown hair in a poumpador style. He wears a blue track jacket with green and orange arrows, grey skinny jeans, and green sneakers. His outline is orange.
The third dancer is a girl with Pink hair in a pixie cut. She wears a pink tank top with a blue denim vest, a blue skirt, long green socks, and blue creepers. Her outline is pink.
The fourth dancer is a man with short brown hair straightened back. He wears a green camo print varsity jacket with yellow sleeves, with an orange undershirt, black skinny jeans, and yellow sneakers. His outline is yellow.
The fifth dancer is a girl with brown curly hair. She wears a blue and teal striped loose cropped shirt, pink watermelon shorts, long green socks, and yellow sneakers with black laces. Her outline is blue.
The background features a yellow screen that has some red stripes on it, with some green grapefruits and bubbles behind it. At some parts of the song, mostly at when the boys are dancing, the screen changes to dark green and the stripes are bright green and bubbly, and behind it is dark green with some blurry lights. At the fifth dancer's performance, the words "Boost Your Style" appear, which is only the case with Just Dance 2014.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine. Each one belongs to one of the characters.
Gold Move 1: Raise your arms and slowly lower them.
Gold Move 2: Rub the right side of your head with your right arm.
Gold Move 3: Throw your right arm in the air and swing it downward while bouncing.
Gold Move 4: Move your right arm upward and rub your head.
Gold Move 5: Duck slightly and swing your right arm and head upward.
Safe And Sound is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Just Dance From Home!
- All Songs S-Z
- Safe And Sound is the third routine to feature coaches who change gender.
- Each of the dancers are wearing outfits or accessories from previous dancers. Dancers are listed in order below and state what outfit or accessory the dancer is wearing.
- Mas Que Nada’s complete outfit.
- Jacket similar to the one worn in Electro Body Combat workout.
- Skirt from Oath, crop top from Hit The Lights, denim vest from the alternate version of Call Me Maybe, and creepers from Die Young.
- Jacket from original version of Good Feeling, and shirt from Beauty And A Beat.
- Shoes from C'mon and P1 of In The Summertime, socks from C’mon or Flashdance ... What a Feeling, and shirt from Rich Girl’s Chair dance.
- A Fructis sponsored website would give out free codes to players before the Uplay one did. For the first couple of days, it was available to all NTSC countries, but it was changed to only be accessible in Canada or with a Canadian IP for those outside of Canada. Despite the website only working for Canada, the codes could be used in any NTSC country.
- There is a Beta picture of the routine, where on the top are the PS3 shapes near the names. However, the song cannot be reached on the PS3, due to there being no Redeem Code button on it.
- There are also other beta pictures where C1 is in a pose that is not used in the final version.
- Safe And Sound was released on March 5, 2014 for the Wii, Wii U, and Xbox 360, for the NTSC region. Players could get it with a Uplay account and receiving a code for it, but now it redirects to the Uplay website.
- The first coach has an avatar which can be unlocked by paying 5 Mojocoins, even if the player did not unlock the song yet.
- It is also available on Just Dance 2015 for 5 Mojocoins.
- Many files for this song were found in Just Dance 2015.
- The menu icon in Just Dance Now for this song is different to the one from Just Dance 2014. The difference is in the colors of the background: the former’s is dark green with glass effect, and the latter’s is yellow.
- The menu assets feature C1 in a dark blue outline. This is fixed in the remake.
- The coaches are affected by several glitches:
- C1’s hair passes through her armpits.
- When C1 gets down, her glove turns to a darker shade of blue.
- C3’s tongue and a small portion of her hair sometimes turns blue.
- Some little brown spots appear on the upper part of C5’s legs and on her socks.
- The Garnier Canada channel uploaded some tutorials about how to make every coach’s hairstyle, as well as a Behind the Scenes video.
- In the remade routine, the screen does not flash for a second anymore when one dancer changes to the next.
- Also, C1 appears a few seconds after the routine commences and C5 fades away in a shred effect before the background fades at the end.
- The transition between each dancer change is very sudden, unlike any Mashup.
- "Boost Your Style" does not appear in the background in the remake.
- This is because, for Just Dance Now and later games, the song is not sponsored by Garnier.
- This is also the first Just Dance 2014 song to have a remake for later games, followed by We Can’t Stop.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|