Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet of two women. They have thin magenta outlines.
P1 has long flowing black hair. She wears a shiny blue long sleeve top, orange long skirt with black fringes on the end, and black open toe heels. She also wears a pair of blue feathery hair accessories on her hear.
P2P2 has black hair tied in a bun, which is supported by a yellow feathery hair band. She wears a shiny yellow short sleeve top, black long skirt with an orange inner skirt, and black strap-on heels. She also wears small circular yellow earrings.
The routine appears to be taking place within a hall with two long staircases. There are two fish decorations behind the dancers (P1 has red, P2 has blue).
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your right hands together facing each other.
Gold Move 2: Bring both of your hands up slowly.
Gold Move 3: Put both of your hands together.
- This is the second oldest Japanese song in the Japanese series, being from 1989.
- It is only beaten by UFO, which is from 1977.
- "Samishii Nettaigyo" means "Lonely Tropical Fish" in Japanese, which explains the fish in the background.
- The dancers have a very realistic appearance, unlike the other coaches of the game.
- The routine is based on the official choreography from the music video.
- In the menu icon, the coaches’ dresses do not have the shine effect and the fish are not present.
- P1's avatar has a blue bow on her head instead of feathery hair accessories.
- In certain points of the chorus, a pictogram is incorrectly recycled: it tells P1 to face the left and P2 to face the right, although the coaches are facing the screen.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|