Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman who has long pink hair with a small braid left flowing and covered with a basic dark blue hat with a blue-green strip around above the rim. Her wardrobe includes a bright yellow bra with border designs, a black violet pair of tight shorts and over the whole body a really long sea green drape coat with frills and full sleeves. She wears multiple golden leg jewelry on her left leg, including thigh chains and shin chains with turquoise stones; and a single golden anklet on her right leg which has a hanging typhoid stone at the back of her leg. She also has a few sea-green, dark blue and yellow bangles on her right hand; a black choker, a pair of golden hoop earrings and a pair of sea-green round sunglasses. She is barefoot. She has a black and white outline.
The routine takes place in front of a screen that displays many patterns with fruits in juice with ice cubes. During some portions of the song, kiwis and lemon slices can be seen arranged in rings, and they are occasionally put under a red filter. In other portions, the screen is orange and filled with orange slices. At the occurrence of the first gold move, there are citrus slices with cocktail umbrellas against a purple background with other purple hues.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Clap your hands above your head.
Gold Move 2: Put your left hand on your hip and hit the right side with your right arm quickly before bending your arm 180°.
Sangria Wine appear in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance 2022
Just Dance Now
- Sangria Wine is the fourth song in the series by Pharrell Williams.
- Sangria Wine is the second solo entry by Camila Cabello in the series, and her third overall appearance in the series, including her work with Fifth Harmony.
- It is also her second song in Just Dance 2019.
- The following lyric errors are present:
- "Never left the city" is misinterpreted as "Never loved the city".
- The lyric "¡Ay!" is missing the last exclamation point, thus making it appear as "¡Ay".
- The teaser for Sangria Wine is a reference to the single cover art for the song.
- The thumbnail used for the UK preview does not credit Pharrell Williams.
- The coach makes an appearance in the Behind the Scenes video of DDU-DU DDU-DU.
- The routine glitches at the end on the Wii version of the game, looping back and forth and turning partially black and white for a few seconds.
- Two pictograms reference Moana in their file names.
Behind the Scenes
- File:SangriaWine PerfProof.png
- File:DDU-DU DDU-DU - Behind the Scenes (US)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|