"Satellite" by Lena Meyer-Landrut is featured on the PAL version of Just Dance 3 for the Wii and PS3. On the Xbox 360, it is featured on both versions as an unlockable track that is unlocked on the player's song list if the region code of the console is PAL or NTSC-J.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short blue hair, a short strapless dress with blue and purple panels separated by white curls and a large blue crescent moon, and pink leg strap wedges. She has a dark blue outline.
In the remake, she now has a purple outline, her face is no longer visible, and she fades in and out (at the beginning and end) with a different effect.
Just Dance 3
The scenery is a mystic horoscope place, containing blue clouds, stars, and Zodiac Sign symbols on a circular floor. It has stars which light up at points of the song.
On the Xbox 360 copies and in the remake, the symbols are made more visible.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Raise both of your hands up slowly.
Gold Move 2: Raise both of your hands up and lift your right leg up.
Satellite is featured in the following Mashup:
Satellite appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves.
- Blue Moon
- Circle The Moon
- "Underwear" was censored in a beta version of the routine.
- The moon on the dancer’s dress stays before she appears and after she fades off.
- Satellite was the first PAL exclusive, along with Marcia Baila.
- In the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, Satellite along with Marcia Baila are region-locked based on the region of the specific Xbox 360 console rather than the copy of the game the way the Wii and PS3 versions have it. The NTSC and PAL copies have the same files, including these songs, and they along with Airplanes and Only Girl (In The World) (which are unlocked with a Target version code in the NTSC version) are unlocked automatically when the game detects the PAL or NTSC-J region code of the console's motherboard on start-up, resulting in an exclamation mark on the menu when it has yet to be played.
- As unlockable tracks (i.e., those exclusive to special editions and the PAL region, mojo unlockables, and Ubisoft Club unlockables) are stored in the gamertag profile rather than the save file in this game and both PAL exclusives are considered unlockable tracks in the Xbox 360 version, it is possible to play these songs on an NTSC Xbox 360 using the NTSC copy of the game if the player unlocks both this song and Marcia Baila on a PAL or NTSC-J console and transfers their profile to an NTSC-U console via Xbox Live's Download Profile option or a USB-connected storage device.
- Even though she does not strike her hands together when she leans and opens up her arms, there is a striking command in the pictograms for the move.
- In the remake, the dancer glitches twice (with each time being about one frame) during the last chorus.
- There is an error in the lyrics: "Without your love love/Love love" should be "Without your love love/Oh love".
- Satellite is one of the few songs to not feature any Shout-Out Lines in the Xbox 360 version.
- In Just Dance 3, the dancer’s glove is a magenta-like color, but the arrows in the pictograms are pointed more to a red color.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|