"Satisfaction (Isak Original Extended)" by Benny Benassi presents "The Biz" is featured on Just Dance 2, Just Dance 3 (as a downloadable track exclusive to Xbox 360), and Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a male robot, having a light blue body with purple and green paneling. It looks like some of his limbs are floating, as they have no connection.
In his remake, he is more realistic and some of his glow has been removed.
Just Dance 2
The background consists of two structures that resemble the Adidas logo. The floor and rough resembles a Tron-like Grid. The second background consists of flying rectangles with techno gears.
Just Dance 3/Greatest Hits/Best Of
In these games, it is more blue and the techno gears are less visible. In the Xbox 360 version, the second background is composed of dark concentric circles.
In the remake, the floor is no longer checkered and light no longer flashes from each square. The tunnel now has light beams.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Fly your right hand behind your head and point your left hand to the screen.
There are 2 Shout-Out Lines in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Shout-Out Lines: “Satisfaction”
Satisfaction (Isak Original Extended) appears in the following Mashups:
- Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Built For This (Robots)
- Good Feeling
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD 2)
- Tribal Dance
Satisfaction (Isak Original Extended) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Chop It
- Crazy Robot
- Electro Puppet
- Ice Skater
- Puppet Pulse
- Robotic Repeat
- Puppet Self Control
- Robotic Slide
- Robotic Puppet
- Robot Speed Up
- Self Control
- Satisfaction is featured on Just Dance Video Game Hits, Volume 1.
- This is the second time in which a robot is dancing. It was preceded by Idealistic and is followed by Da Funk, Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain) and Nitro Bot.
- Right before the last "Ice Skater", the coach does very complicated moves in rapid succession, although these moves are not accounted for.
- In the preview gameplay of Just Dance 2, whenever "Satisfaction" is sung, it appears without the capital letter as other lyrics lines.
- Plus, the beta Gold Move feedback icon was used.
- In the Just Dance 2 menu icon, the dancer is slightly different. The coach’s body is more aqua, green, and grey, the button in the middle is yellow, the lines are lilac and he lacks his glove.
- Although the coach’s glove is green, the pictograms have yellow arrows.
- Like Idealistic, the coach has some transparent parts of the costume.
- In the .json file from the Just Dance Now archives, the lyrics hexadecimal is accidentally written with seven digits instead of six (appearing as "59cd060" instead of "59cd06").
- Eight unused pictograms have been found in the Just Dance Now files.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|