Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a male robot, having a light blue body with purple and green paneling. It looks like some of his limbs are floating, as they have no connection. In his remake, he is more realistic and a some of his glow has been removed.
Just Dance 2
It has two structures that look like the Adidas sign and the floor and rough are a Tron-like Grid. The second background is flying rectangles with techno gears.
Just Dance 3/ Greatest Hits
In these games, it's more bluish and the Techno gears are less visible. In the Xbox 360 version, the second background is composed of dark concentric circles.
In the Just Dance Now remake, the background structures are now white. The floor is no longer checkered and light no longer flashes from each square. The tunnel is now light beams.
The song has 2 Gold Moves, both of which are the same.
Both: Fly your right hand behind your head and point your left hand to the screen.
Satisfaction appears in the following Mashups:
- Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Built For This (Robots)
- Good Feeling
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD 2)
- Tribal Dance
Satisfaction appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Chop It
- Crazy Robot
- Electro Puppet
- Ice Skater
- Puppet Pulse
- Robotic Repeat
- Puppet Self Control
- Robotic Slide
- Robotic Puppet
- Robot Speed Up
- Self Control
- In all appearances after Just Dance 3, the song is shortened by about 22 seconds.
- This is the second time in which a robot is dancing. It was preceded by Idealistic and is followed by Da Funk, Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain) and Nitro Bot.
- Right before the last "Ice Skater", the coach does very complicated moves in rapid succession, although these moves are not accounted for, just like the end of Party Rock Anthem.
- The only lyrics are "Push me, and then just touch me, till I can get my satisfaction," "Satisfaction", and "Push".
- In the preview gameplay of Just Dance 2, whenever Satisfaction is sung, it appears without the capital letter as other lyrics lines. Plus, the beta Gold Move icon was used.
- In the Just Dance 2 menu icon, the dancer is slightly different. The coach's body is more aqua green-greyish, the button in the middle is yellow, the lines are lilac and he lacks the glove.
- Although the coach's glove is green, the pictograms have yellow arrows. This might be reminiscent of a Beta element.
- Like Idealistic, the coach has some transparent parts of the costume.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|