|I wonder where were you...
This page concerns content that has been shelved or removed from the series. Before updating this article, please ensure the veracity and verifiability of the information. Remember to cite your sources.
"Savage Love" by Jawsh 685 and Jason Derulo was meant to be featured on Just Dance Unlimited as an exclusive song for the service, but it was scrapped for unknown reasons. The routine can still be found in the files of Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancers
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
P1 is a woman with hair in buns that wears sunglasses, a visor, hoop earrings, a necklace and bracelet, with a bikini top and a skirt with a curved stripe pattern on them, and sneakers.
P2 is a man. He wears a baseball cap, sunglasses, a tie-dye shirt, a necklace, and a bracelet, with ripped jeans and sneakers.
This section has content which remains to be confirmed! You can help by adding to it. Remember to cite!
The background is currently unknown, as the only known footage lacks a background and instead uses a blank black background.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Push your hands slowly to the left.
Gold Move 2: Hit your elbow to the right.
Gold Move 3: Make a heart sign. P1 does it to the left and P2 to the right.
- If Savage Love was added to Just Dance Unlimited, it would have been the fourth song by Jason Derulo in the series.
- "F**ks" is censored.
- The routine uses parts of the TikTok choreography for the song during the chorus.
- Two of the pictograms’s filenames have the word "touches" misspelt as "touchs."
- The coaches are reused in Head & Heart.
- The colors for P1 and P2 are swapped in one pictogram.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|