- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a duet of girls dressed in a colorful retro style. They both have an aqua blue glowing outline that changes to bright yellow.
P1 has a light pink bob hairstyle with bangs. Atop she wears a yellow beret. She wears a pair of yellow cat eye sunglasses with black lenses. Her top is an asymmetrical hot pink and yellow crop top. It has one sleeve and a large ruffle on the shoulder on the left and an oversized lopsided bow in the center. She wears a pair of violet and cropped pants with hot pink stripes in varying sizes. She also wears a matching belt to P2's with additional gold chains around the hips. Her shoes are strappy violet heels with yellow socks beneath. She also has many accessories, such as gold cross-shaped pendant earrings, a large gold necklace with purple gemstones, and thick bracelets on both wrists. Her glove is elbow-length and purple.
P2 has purple hair in a large curled side ponytail. A hot pink bow is worn in the back of her hair. She wears a pair of yellow browline sunglasses with black lenses. Her top is a sleeveless violet and hot pink crop top worn off the left shoulder. The strap of a pink brassiere can be seen underneath. She wears matching pants to P1, but in yellow and violet. They are held up by a black belt with a gold buckle. Her shoes are yellow strapped platform heels with light pink socks beneath. She also has many accessories, such as gold loop pendant earrings, a large gold collar necklace, and thick bracelets on both wrists. Her glove is elbow-length and orange.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background has a retro vibe that changes colors with the song title showing up when it is sung. Some circles and squares move on the screen as well. The colors reflect the dancers’ outfits, forming an overlapped silhouette effect (similar to the one seen in Just Dance).
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Point your right arm to the corner, then your left arm, and then your right arm again.
- P2: Move your left arm out to the side and have your right arm up in a fist.
Gold Move 2: While shaking your hips, raise your arms with your hands together.
Say So is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Passport In A Playlist
- The New Groove!
- "Ass", "n****s", "b**ches", and "t*tties" are censored.
- The first chorus and outro of the song are shortened in game.
- A golden avatar of an unknown coach was found in the files under the song’s codename.
- A different choreography had been originally planned for the song, but it was ultimately scrapped in favor of the final one.
- There are a few misspelling errors in the pictograms names:
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
- File:Sayso misspelt pictogram 1.PNG
- File:Sayso misspelt pictogram 2.PNG
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|