"Scream & Shout" (Extreme Version) is playable on Just Dance 2017, where the routine can be unlocked by paying 10,000 Mojocoins on 8th-gen consoles and PC, and through normal gameplay on 7th-gen consoles. The routine also appears on 舞力全开2017, where it can be unlocked by paying 10,000 Mojocoins. It also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach resembles P1 of the Classic Routine. This time, he has a black cap and retains his sunglasses and now has a brown goatee. His skin is now golden. His attire is ultimately different, he appears without his bow tie and big black jacket, which have been replaced with a black vest with a golden-yellow line on it with black shorts, He also has a golden necklace. His golden and black oxford shoes are now black trainers. His glove remains red.
The background consists of many corrupted geometric shapes that roughly syncs with the dancer's moves. These shapes change color at different points of the routine. Every step the dancer takes, he leaves a golden hexagon at the area he stepped on and will fade away after four seconds. He also sprinkles gold dust at some points. A gold pixelization is used during will.i.am’s first solo verse. At his second solo verse, a copied black and gold silhouette of the dancer appears in the background.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Put your hands on your mouth as if you were yelling while jumping and kicking your right leg out behind you.
Appearances in Playlists
Scream & Shout is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
Main article: General
- Scream & Shout (Extreme Version) is the second routine to have a coach with golden skin, after Dark Horse (P2-C2).
- Scream & Shout (Extreme Version) is the only routine in Just Dance 2017 to have pictograms in the style of Just Dance 2016.
- Scream & Shout (Extreme Version) is one of the songs selected for the digital qualifications of Just Dance 2016 and 2018 World Cup.
- In Just Dance Unlimited, all of the pictograms have been remade.
- In the updated pictograms, the following anomalies can be spotted:
- In spite of them being remade in the style of Just Dance 2018 and later games, one of them uses the old version of the forward arrow.
- In two pictograms, the arm is dislocated from the body.
- In two other pictograms, the bottom of the arrow lacks its white outline.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|