- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a man and a woman. They have black and white outlines.
P1 is a woman with long wavy neon lavender hair. She wears a rose flowery crop top with off-the-shoulder sleeves, a golden sarong that reaches her feet, purple sandalettes, and a golden hairband with a sky blue rose. She also wears hippie glasses with dark purple lenses and golden hoop earrings.
P2 is a man with medium-length black hair. He wears a purplish-pink hat with a yellow band and triangles, sunglasses, black necklaces, a long-sleeved light teal shirt that exposes his chest, black and gold bracelets, black pants with a black belt, and golden slip-on shoes.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background has drawn flowers and vines. During the chorus, the flowers turn dark with the lighter colored flowers and the vines in the back.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Pound your right hand on your chest twice.
Señorita appears in the following playlists
Just Dance 2021
- Declare Your Love
- The 2010s Were Banging
- Latin Flavors
- Must Dance 2021
- Just Dance 2021 Hits
- Simple Dances
- Put a Lid on it!
Just Dance Now
- The New Groove!
- Latin Corner
- Señorita is the third song by Camila Cabello in the series, and her fourth overall appearance in the series, including her work with Fifth Harmony.
- Señorita was referenced by Ubisoft in the ESRB label of Just Dance 2021, in which the following lyric was cited: "But friends don't know/The way you taste...".
- "Tequila", "damn" and "lips undress me" are censored.
- Señorita was one of three songs from Just Dance 2021 to have been leaked before the game’s official announcement via Microsoft’s website, with the others being Don’t Start Now and Feel Special.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
- P1 appears in the trailer for the fourth season of Just Dance Unlimited for Just Dance 2020, alongside Heat Seeker, Que Tire Pa Lante (P3), and Without Me (P2).
- In Just Dance 2021, P2’s avatar is unlocked through gameplay. However, on Just Dance Now, P1’s avatar is unlocked through gameplay. This is one of the first times that an unlockable avatar for a multiplayer routine has been different between Just Dance Now and a song’s original game.
- In one pictogram, a part of the outline is missing around P2 and P1's left arms, respectively.
- In one of those pictograms, P1's right arm blends with P2's torso.
- And in the other one, P2's left hand is slightly unfinished.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|