| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
"Sexy And I Know It" by LMFAO was meant to be featured on Just Dance 4, but it was scrapped. It was later featured as a DLC on Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance 2015, on the main tracklist of Just Dance Wii U, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with orange hair that is spiked upward in a flattop. He also wears a green leotard which exposes his chest, as well as a pair of blue leggings, dark pink sneakers, and pink sunglasses. His outfit inverts colors at times, flashing.
The background looks like a basement set out to be a gym, with weights and bench press machines. However, when the entire environment is taken into consideration, the background may actually be the basement of the dancer's parents' apartment (because of the Dad/Mum sign hanging near the stairs and pointing upwards). There are also other random things around, including a TV and boxes. There are also posters on the wall. The floor has blue, green, yellow, and orange vertical stripes with stars and the floor lights up at some points when the room dims, at one point dimming completely. One of the posters shows the second coach of The Final Countdown. This can also be pictured as the dancer's "man cave". There is a box with an action figure of the dancer in it.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your arms out while still slightly bent.
Gold Move 2: Point to the left with both arms while looking left.
Sexy And I Know It appears in the following Dance Quest map:
Sexy And I Know It appears in the following Mashups:
- Animals (Club)
- Blame (Sunglasses)
- Drop the Mambo (Don't Touch)
- Hangover (BaBaBa) (High Energy)
- I Gotta Feeling (Hops & Jumps)
- I Love It (Best Of JD 2014)
- You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Funny Guys)
Sexy And I Know It appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves.
- Insane Fitness
- Look My Swag
- Look My Hair
- Sexy Mill
- Shuffling Workout
- Weird Fitness
- Weird Rhythm
- You Know Me
Appearances in Playlists
Sexy And I Know It is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Break A Sweat
- The 2010s Were Banging
- Work Work
- Just Dance 2014
Just Dance Now
- Easy Peasy Party
- All Songs S-Z
Just Dance Unlimited
- Easy Peasy Party
- Unlimited S-Z
- This is the second song by LMFAO in the series.
- "Damn," "pimp," and "pants" (only the second and third time sung) are censored.
- "Pants" is not censored in the store preview.
- None of these were censored in Just Dance Now during the beta and its early official release, but the lyrics still had "..." replacing the words. This was fixed later on.
- On Just Dance Now and later games, the song name for this song now appears as Sexy And I know It.
- One of the posters on the wall is the P2 from The Final Countdown on Just Dance 4.
- The caption "Sexy Mill" was initially named "Sexy Shakes", as shown in the early Party Master Mode for Summer.
- The coach appears in the background of Fire as part of the character selection screen.
- The necklace of the coach in the Just Dance 4 album coach is blue instead of white.
- The video camera sound effects were removed on Just Dance Now.
- This was fixed with the censoring in mid-to-late October.
- This is the first and only song before Just Dance 2015 to have a Community Remix.
- Crazy Christmas would have been the second, although its Community Remix was cancelled.
- The Community Remix is the only one that is not playable on any console Just Dance game. It is also one of the few routines to be on Just Dance Now but not Just Dance Unlimited.
- The song's Community Remix was originally scheduled to premiere on the October 10th, 2014 on Just Dance Now; however, it was released a while later than the scheduled day.
- A user that wears an outfit similar to She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) appears in the Community Remix.
- The Community Remix for this song is the first one to have split-screens and to show the dancer throughout the routine. It is followed by All About That Bass.
- For some reason, on the Community Remix avatar on Just Dance Now, it can be seen that the dancer's avatar has slightly different shaped shades, along with longer and detailed hair. Also, the avatar's chin outline is in a shade of dark orange instead of lime green.
- On March 15th, 2016, the Community Remix square was updated to match with the Community Remix squares in Just Dance 2016.
In Game Screenshots
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|