| ||This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Shake Moves are "bonus" moves from Just Dance and Just Dance Kids. It was later replaced by Gold Moves starting from Just Dance 2. Note, however, that the Shake Moves do not appear in every song in Just Dance. To fulfill a Shake Move, you simply have to shake the Wii remote as indicated by the pictograms.
Songs with Shake Moves in Just Dance
- Eye of the Tiger (3)
- Funplex (1)
- Groove Is In The Heart (1)
- Jin Go Lo Ba (1)
- Louie Louie (4)
- Lump (6)
- Surfin’ Bird (1)
- Who Let the Dogs Out? (3)
Songs with Shake Moves in Just Dance Kids
- ABC (3)
- Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?) (3)
- Get The Sillies Out (3)
- Hot, Hot, Hot (8)
- If You’re Happy and You Know It (1)
- Magic (2)
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm (1)
- Surfin’ U.S.A. (1)
- Hot, Hot, Hot has 8 Shake Moves. It holds the record for the most Shake Moves in the entire franchise.
- Most Shake Moves involve leaning in some form.
- Groove Is in the Heart is the only Shake Move to not have the cloud effect.
- Lump and Louie Louie have similar Shake Move pictograms.
- Jin Go Lo Ba has the longest Shake Move in the entire franchise.
- Eye of the Tiger, Louie Louie, and Who Let the Dogs Out are the only songs in Just Dance to have Shake Moves different from each other.
- However, Louie Louie is the only song to have Shake Move pictograms that are different from each other.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|