- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are performed by a man and a woman. They both have black and white bold outlines.
P1 is a man with black shoulder-length hair in a mullet and a black walrus-style mustache. He wears a light purple jacket with black zebra stripes and turquoise collar and inner parts and sleeve cuffs, a light turquoise sleeveless fishnet shirt, light purple sweatpants with similar design with his jacket and light orange shoes with black laces and white soles. He also has a pair of purple sunglasses, a gold chain necklace with a golden emblem attached to it and a golden watch and a golden bracelet on his left wrist.
P2 is a woman with long pink hair and bangs. She wears an orange cropped long-sleeved sweatshirt with fur and a black garter end, a pair of turquoise high-waist shorts with a black cloth belt with gold chains and a buckle, a pair of light orange leggings, pink leg warmers and a pair of turquoise and orange shoes with thick white soles. She also wears a light pink headband, golden hoop earrings and small golden chain bracelet on her left wrist.
The background showcases various dancers from Just Dance 2020 and Just Dance Unlimited following the duet’s routine including copies of the routine's coaches and the following dancers:
- Lush Life
- Criminal (P1-2)
- Jump (P1-2)
- High Hopes (P1-3-4)
- I Like It (P1-2-3)
- Con Calma (P1-2)
- Policeman (P1-2)
- Rain Over Me
- Kill This Love/Extreme Version|Kill This Love (Extreme Version)]]
- Bad Boy (P1)
- The Time (Dirty Bit) (P2-3)
- Taki Taki
- Bassa Sababa
- I Am the Best (P1-2-3)
- Fit But You Know It
- Just An Illusion (P1-2)
- Tel Aviv (P2)
- Old Town Road (Remix)
- Keep in Touch
- Soy Yo
- Ma Itū
- Fancy Footwork (C1)
- FANCY (P1)
- 7 rings (P1)
- Talk/Extreme Version
- I Don’t Care
- Le Bal Masqué (P1-3)
- Everybody (Backstreet's Back) (P1-2-3-4)
- Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (P4/Background Dancer)
- Freeze Please (P2)
- My Friend The Dragon (P1)
- Happy Birthday
- Infernal Galop (Can-Can) (C2)
- Boy With Luv (P2)
The coach from God is a woman also appears looking at the main coaches, but she refuses to dance and waves her hand in denial and walks away. During the instrumentals, these dancers are filtered behind sliding, red panels. During the vocal verses, the colors are more diverse (mostly blue and pink) and the dancers are fully visible. At the chorus, the panels are circular, the dancers are filtered, and the individual panels change between blue, light green, purple, and pink while flashing orange.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Put your hands out and bend your knees outwards. Gold Move 1 is done by P1, then by P2.
Skibidi is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Break A Sweat
- Must Dance 2020
- 15-Minute Workout
- 30-Minute Workout
- Simple Dances
Just Dance Now
- Passport In A Playlist
- Skibidi is the first song by Little Big in the series.
- Skibidi was played during Ubisoft’s E3 2019 press conference.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found on the Just Dance Unlimited files.
- The routine uses the official choreography from the music video.
- God is a woman is the only coach who does not dance together with all the other ones in the background.
- She is also the only coach who lacks her glove.
- During the bridge, P2 and P1 alternatively move away from the screen and transfer into the background. Their respective moves are still counted.
- Fit But You Know It, P2 of Con Calma, the silhouette for P2 of Jump at the bottom, and P1/P3 of I Am the Best at the top appear in the menu square.
- Talk and Kill This Love are only two songs that are featured in the background by their alternatives coaches instead of their classic coaches.
- In the beginning, the coaches used in the E3 version are seen on the bottom row of the background; after the first beat, however, all the coaches in the bottom change to the updated ones.
- Additionally, four out of the eleven updated coaches are flipped.
- The coaches for Lush Life, Criminal, and Jump appear in the background, despite those routines not being in Just Dance 2020.
- Some of the coaches in the background appear in their beta color scheme.
- However, Taki Taki is the only coach who receives a new color scheme.
- P2 appears in a photo inside a picture frame in La Respuesta.
- The preview uses default colors for the pictograms.
- In the E3 build, the coaches for Lush Life and Vodovorot appeared upside down at different parts of the routine relative to the other dancers they appeared with. This was fixed in the Gamescom build of the game.
- Playing Skibidi three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Dare sticker.
- Skibidi is featured in the standard Recommended For You section.
- In the Just Dance Now preview, the pictograms are completely absent.
- The routine was recorded in more than one take, as shown by a glitchy transition that happens to P1 during the bridge.
- In the early version of the square, the coach of Kitchen Kittens appears despite him not being present in the actual routine.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Video
- File:Skibidi jdnow dev menu.png
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|