"Skin-To-Skin" by H. Langschwert (credited as Sweat Invaders in-game) was featured as a downloadable track on Just Dance 2 and the Wii version of Just Dance 3 but became unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel on January 30, 2019. The song remains playable on Just Dance: Summer Party and the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a slightly chubby man who has light green hair in a bun. He wears a dark green tank-top with some light green curved lines. He also wears a pair of dark green shorts that have a light green outline. His glove is dark blue with a light blue aura. Finally, he wears a pair of long dark green socks with light green stripes and a pair of light green shoes.
The background is a dark purple room with several colored lines. It also has triangles that flash throughout the song. The dancer dances on a platform-like floor which also flashes throughout the song. In Just Dance 3, the background is more animated.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine which are all the same:
All Gold Moves: Slowly make a circle with both of your hands.
Skin-To-Skin appears in the following Mashups:
Skin-To-Skin appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Bring It Back
- Heavy Punch
- Knees Up
- Point 'N' Punch
- Push Down
- Step Clap
- Stretch 'N' Point
- Skin-To-Skin is the second song by Sweat Invaders in the series.
- It is their first original song, and the only one to be in Just Dance 2.
- Despite the song having words spoken in it, they do not appear in lyrical form.
- However, in the iTunes and Spotify releases, the song is instrumental.
- On YouTube Music, Skin-To-Skin is mistakenly attributed to Just Dance 3, as its title is "Skin-To-Skin (As Heard In the Video Game "Just Dance 3")".
- The vocalist describes the moves that the coach does.
- Skin-To-Skin holds the record for the longest continuous appearance in a single Mashup: he lasts for 45 seconds (100 beats) in Jump (For My Love)’s Sweat Mashup.
- Along with Alright, Skin-To-Skin is one of the only routines from Just Dance 2 that has not been found in the Just Dance Now files yet.
- In the menu assets of all games that feature Skin-To-Skin, the coach’s glove is more electric purple than blue.
- This is also the case with the pictogram props.
- In Just Dance 2 and Summer Party, the coach is edited in order to keep him centered on the screen.
- This does not happen in Just Dance 3.
- In the Just Dance 3 version of the routine, two pictograms of the routine have incorrect coloring: the white shading should have been placed more around their head and forearms, but is instead placed more under the latter.
- This does not happen in Just Dance 2 and Summer Party, since the same part of the routine contains different pictograms in those games.
- In Just Dance 3, Skin-To-Skin is not included in the DLC Packs featuring the Sweat Invaders’ songs from the latter game.
- In the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, the coach is reversed on the coach selection screen.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|