"Skin-To-Skin" by Sweat Invaders was featured as a downloadable track on Just Dance 2 and the Wii version of Just Dance 3 as a downloadable track, but became unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel on January 30, 2019. The song remains playable on Just Dance: Summer Party and the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a slightly chubby man who has light green hair in a bun. He wears a dark green tank-top with some light green curved lines. He also wears a pair of dark green shorts that have a light green outline. His glove is dark blue with a light blue aura. Finally, he wears a pair of long dark green socks with light green stripes and a pair of light green shoes.
The background is a dark purple room with several colored lines. It also has triangles that flash throughout the song. The dancer dances on a platform-like floor which also flashes throughout the song. In Just Dance 3, the background is more animated.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Slowly make a circle with both of your hands.
Skin-To-Skin appears in the following Mashups:
Skin-To-Skin appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Bring It Back
- Heavy Punch
- Knees Up
- Point 'N' Punch
- Push Down
- Step Clap
- Stretch 'N' Point
- Skin-To-Skin is the first song by Sweat Invaders that is not a cover.
- It is also the only original song by Sweat Invaders to be in Just Dance 2.
- Despite the song having spoken words, these does not appear in the lyrics.
- However, on iTunes and Spotify releases, the song is completely instrumental, without any vocals.
- The "singer" describes the moves the coach does, a feature that would later be seen in Just Sweat programs in Just Dance 4 (most notably Electro Body Combat).
- Skin-To-Skin holds the record for the longest continuous appearance in a single Mashup: he lasts for 45 seconds in Jump (For My Love)’s Sweat Mashup.
- Along with Alright, Skin-To-Skin is one of the only routines from Just Dance 2 that has not been found in the Just Dance Now files yet.
- Before he starts to punch, the coach messes up with his footing.
- The arrows of the pictograms are purple, despite the fact that the coach’s glove is blue.
- In the menu assets of all games that feature Skin-To-Skin, the coach’s glove is more electric purple than blue.
- In Just Dance 2 and Summer Party, the coach is edited in order to make him stay in the middle of the screen.
- This does not happen in Just Dance 3.
- In the Just Dance 3 version of the routine, two pictograms of the routine have incorrect coloring: the white shading should be placed around their head and forearms, but it is placed more under.
- This does not happen in Just Dance 2 because that part of the routine has completely different pictograms in that game.
- In Just Dance 3, Skin-To-Skin is not included in the DLC Packs featuring the Sweat Invaders’ songs from that game.
- Skin-To-Skin is featured in a Just Dance 3 DLC Pack named "St. Valentine’s Day", along with Why Oh Why and Katti Kalandal, even though the routine is not love-themed.
- In the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, the coach is reversed on the coach selection screen.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|