Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman who appears to be a model. She has long, curly, dark purple hair in a tie-up that is laid on the left side of her head. She wears a light blue collar with black beads on the top and the bottom, a short strapless cocktail dress with a top part that is designed like the collar (except for two blue horizontal stripes in the middle) and a bottom part that consists of cascades that consists of folds in shades of blue attached to blue and silver stripes, a black bracelet on her left wrist and a pair of dark violet pumps.
The routine takes place in a dark room with colored geometrical shapes moving around in different ways. During the course of the routine, the word "GLAM" can be seen spelled letter by letter in the background.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Move your right hand to the right and bring your left hand from in front of your chest to the left quickly.
So Glamorous appears in the following Mashups:
- All About That Bass (Divas)
- Animals (Club)
- Balkan Blast Remix
- I Gotta Feeling (Hops & Jumps)
- Stadium Flow (High Energy Girls)
- Summer (Girl Power)
- Want To Want Me
So Glamorous appears in Party Master Modes. Here are captions attributed to her moves.
- Be The Wind
- Glamorous Jump
- Glamorous Shake
- Glamorous Walk
- Pretentious Girl
- Too Cool For You
So Glamorous is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- The dress the coach is wearing was presented in a fashion show.
- This is the twelfth song to come from APM Music, and the only song in Just Dance 4 (barring recycled DLC) to come from a stock production music library. Like all other APM Music songs in the series, a Ubisoft artist pseudonym is credited as the artist instead of the original composers.
- In the PS3 store on Just Dance 4, the dancer has a lighter color scheme in the menu icon.
- The preview also shows that the video and audio are out of sync.
- The song’s code name does not have "DLC" at the end, although it was actually released as a DLC in the game.
- This might have meant that the song was originally going to be in the main track list of Just Dance 4.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|